Peace Cup

Beast

The Observer
A nice tourny about to start tonight to ease up the boring summer..

the tournament has 4 groups as follows:

Group A : Seville (Spain ) - Juventus (Italy ) - Seongnam (S Korea )
Group B : Real Madrid (Spain ) - Liga De Quito (Ecuador ) - Iithad (Saudi Arabia )
Group C : Malaga (Spain ) - Aston Villa (England ) - Atlante (Mexico )
Group B : Lyon (France ) - Beskitas (Turkey ) - Porto (Portugal )

semi Final : winner of group A vs winner of group B

winner of Group C vs winner of group D

the games start tonight with a very good game between
Seville - Juventus followed by Liga De Quito Vs Iithad (Friday )
Saturday : Malaga vs Aston Villa , followed by Lyon Vs Beskitas
Sunday : Seville vs Seongnam followed by Real Madrid vs Iithad
Monday : Malaga vs Atlante followed by Lyon vs Porto
Tuesday : Juve Vs Seongnam followed by Real Madrid Vs quito
Wednesday : Beskitas Vs Porto followed by Aston Villa vs Atlante

Friday : the two semi final games

Sunday : final

Beast

The Observer
Ah, very cool. I'll keep an eye on that one.

And what's it promoting....?

I believe in general peace ;).. it's been held for several years in S Korea on annual basis .. i believe i watched it once a long time ago (time difference is a killer ) the holders are Lyon.. this is the first time it moves outside South Korea

Beast

The Observer
i doubt it...

new players (kaka-Ramos-Albiol-Iker ) will join after the first game and Manu will be willing to give them some run .. i doubt they will be ready plus we reached a stage were transfers out is crucial for some players who will be fully focused on their future not the games.. i see Iithad (Saudi Arabia ) making it to the second round especially that Real has engagements in August in the US & Canada .. if all went well we will probably meet a more settled Juventus or Seville and it will also mean the same.. early crash

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
If Madrid don't win this then it will be viewed as a massive failure and the pressure will be on Pellegrini already.

Beast

The Observer
If Madrid don't win this then it will be viewed as a massive failure and the pressure will be on Pellegrini already.

of course... :lol:

he lost a pre-season game we should hang him apache style that's unforgivable.. it's on the same level as losing the Gamfart trophy

Home of Barca Fans