Peace Cup

nebeer

Love is All
Wow, that looks like a nice little tournament there. Should be interesting and good warm up for the start of the season.

Beast

The Observer
Liga De Quito 3- Iithad 1

now watching Seville - Juventus

1-0 to Juve.. nice Amauri Header.. the man is one of the best CF i've seen in his heading ability...

Camoranesi injured and Iaquinta replace him , 33 minutes gone

Iaquinta with the second... 66 min gone so far...

should clear the way for Juve to the semi-final... if we win the group a Juve- Real game would be great as a pre-season game to add to Milan end of August

Beast

The Observer
Juve game ended with a 2-1 win.. which almost kill any chance for Seville to advance to the second round

list of players called for the game :
Dudek, Adan, Michel Salgado, Marcelo, Metzelder, Miguel Torres, Garay, Agus, Gago, Lass, Sneijder, Robben, Guti, Drenthe, Granero, Raúl, and Higuaín ,Negredo,CR & Benzema

players left out
Huntelaar, Van der Vart, Heinze, Van Nistelrooy, Diarra, Palanca, Velayos, Mejías, Tebar, Parejo and Pepe

Beast

The Observer
Sevilla's kit is really weird.

was about to say the same thing.. i mean wtf.. and i thought Spurs was the worst.. this one beats it by far..

Seville officially out.. game ended 0-0... Juve to the second round unless the Koreans beat them in the final game

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Sevilla's home kit is white, their 2nd kit red and white with blue shorts and collar, their 3rd kit is red....what the hell do they wear against Atleti and Sporting?

Beast

The Observer
hot shorts ?

--------------Dudek---------------
Torres-------Metz------Garay-----Drenthe
-----------------Lass-----------
----------Gago-------Sneijder-----------
CR----------------Benzema---------Raul

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Your fans are strange. They fill the stadium to see some incoherent Portuguese prettyboy shout "hala madrid" yet you can barely muster 20,000 to see him actually play some football.

Home of Barca Fans