Peace Cup

E

Esteve

Well they had Torres, Pepe (cunt), Metzelder & Drenthe there tonight. I think so anyway. Anyway, I call CRISIS! ;)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the coach will be fired soon i am sure... well i think they are screwed if they play an english team in CL

E

Esteve

They should give Señor Pellegrini time. I can't see why they wouldn't when he's proven in Spain. A squad needs stability. I wouldn't fancy this Madrid side against any of the top three in England (Barça struggled against Chelsea) but time will tell. They could prove me wrong. I just have serious doubts.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
from what I can gather (not been watching) CR's not quite at full speed and when that happens he gets very frustrated and just looks upset and pouty all the time. he's a moody little child. if this carries onto expect petulant kicks out and other bullshit to follow. of course what's funny is once it starts going around he starts strutting like he's the best thing in the world.

he's such a diva, it's untrue.

great player, though.

V

Visca_Barça

Ronaldo managed to break knee and start running 30 seconds after. Miracle of science and medicine he is!

M

Mido1

Being a Cule, am glad that they see this as a crisis in Madrid. This just shows how impatient those people are. In Madrid, they believe that by spending 200 millions, they can win the Champions League. It is not that easy or otherwise, Chelsea would have won it themselves. I expected Juve to win over Madrid simply because Madrid lacks stability. Juve took their opponent seriously and gave them the respect they deserve while Cristina Ronaldo was thinking he can pass three defenders and score a goal on a buffon is an easy task for the claimed to be best player in the world.

Beast

The Observer
Being a Cule, am glad that they see this as a crisis in Madrid. This just shows how impatient those people are. In Madrid, they believe that by spending 200 millions, they can win the Champions League. It is not that easy or otherwise, Chelsea would have won it themselves. I expected Juve to win over Madrid simply because Madrid lacks stability. Juve took their opponent seriously and gave them the respect they deserve while Cristina Ronaldo was thinking he can pass three defenders and score a goal on a buffon is an easy task for the claimed to be best player in the world.

They as in your fellow cule's :lol::lol:

M

Mido1

^
By THEY, I mean Madridista fans in general. Every year is the same, ( my Madridista friend told me that if they won against Juve, they would win the Champions League this year). This kind of thinking will get Madrid no where. They have to respect other teams ( if you don't remember, they played a 4-3-3 formation on last year CL group stage game against Juve in Torino, you don't do that away from home when your main formation is 4-2-2-1-1)

The media in Madrid treated this game as the main test for madrid come back ( win again against other big teams. This put a lot of pressure on the team especially when they are in a stage where they try to find the best formation and players for the season). I actually think that Madrid played good despite their loss especially considering it is a pre-season game.

And one last thing, believe me, am not worried about Madrid this season as they will need half a season to adjust and be stable again. Also, Madrid should be worried about selling some of their extra players to meet the 25 player limit rather than having dreams about next season (not mentioning they are trying to buy more players ).

Beast

The Observer
^
By THEY, I mean Madridista fans in general. Every year is the same, ( my Madridista friend told me that if they won against Juve, they would win the Champions League this year). This kind of thinking will get Madrid no where. They have to respect other teams ( if you don't remember, they played a 4-3-3 formation on last year CL group stage game against Juve in Torino, you don't do that away from home when your main formation is 4-2-2-1-1)

The media in Madrid treated this game as the main test for madrid come back ( win again against other big teams. This put a lot of pressure on the team especially when they are in a stage where they try to find the best formation and players for the season). I actually think that Madrid played good despite their loss especially considering it is a pre-season game.

And one last thing, believe me, am not worried about Madrid this season as they will need half a season to adjust and be stable again. Also, Madrid should be worried about selling some of their extra players to meet the 25 player limit rather than having dreams about next season (not mentioning they are trying to buy more players ).

you are really funny :lol: .. and i highlighted why, i love to generalize

Media treated this game as a pre-season game.. not the main test i follow the madrid press several times a day .. so unless there is another Madrid Media outside Marca & AS please enlighten me

otherwise it would be better if you consider that your FRIEND (single ) opinion does not represent Madrid fans (plural ) in general ...
your friend is very stupid with all due respect

Last edited:

Tomba11

Juventus 2009, it's an excellent team, they have improved this pre-season.
Can't wait for Serie A to begin. This season will be totally Juventus vs Inter.

Nándor

well, what better argument does one need after this preseason so far. valdano & pellegrini should just tell pérez: senor, you see what happens when you don't pay the price for xabi alonso???!!! we have to play GUTI & GAGO instead!!! :lol: best argument ever :lol:

on a serious note, considering that juve are already very strong cause they had only little changes compared to last season, the fact that this madrid team doesn't work at all yet and juve scored after just 4 min, losing 2:1 in the end is not that bad at all. brave performance.

i'm just glad, that apart from now i won't have to see dudek in goal again and that the time of improvisation is nearing an end. against toronto i expect a starting XI with a formation, that's closer to what pellegrini has in mind for the season. pepe and maybe marcelo are the only players with a chance of being in the starting XI at the back...the rest is no more than substitutes, therefore i don't care about the defensive weakness that much...

-------------------casillas------------------

ramos-----------pepe---albiol---------arbeloa

...will sort that out. the big problem will be the attack. pellegrini needs to find a formation. the players don't connect well so far. benzema & raul are more like headless chicken running around than anything. i suggest playing only 1 striker is not an option, as is benching raul before like 1 or 2 months, which makes finding a (working) formation with 2 strikers and 1 real playmaker kinda hard.

Beast

The Observer
2 consecutive MOM performance from Granero has argued his case as a starter...

the press are all over him it could probably be Xabi----Granero

or
------------Lass----------Xabi--------------
Granero------------Kaka--------------CR

Home of Barca Fans