Peace Cup

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
That's Edward's summer ruined. With no sex to look forward to he was pinning all his hoped on seaondongdogwhatsit.

Beast

The Observer
Yeah sadly enough i dont see it happen either. I can see why manu is thinking like that, preseason doesn;t have to mean anything. Didn't Schuster had a crap preseason but he managed to win la liga?

good memory Ace.. schuster had the worst pre-season for any manager in charge of Real as long as i can recall

That's Edward's summer ruined. With no sex to look forward to he was pinning all his hoped on seaondongdogwhatsit.

:lol:

god damn it Higuain what happened to u man
he can't even touch the ball properly

FlyLo

God I hate pre-seasons. So much speculating over any result or performance and in the end the Liga will be the other way around: bad prep => great season, good prep => horrible season. Can't wait for La Liga kick-off!

Beast

The Observer
GRANNNNEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2-0
the Pirate score from a rebound off a CR shot..

well than Ace.. your wishes are granted if the result stay this way.. a Juve-Real game on Friday

Nándor

i'm loving how the crowd is shouting/asking for negredo!!!

loving too that granero scored!!! KEEP GOING GUYS

Beast

The Observer
2-1 .. scored from a corner

nice move & nice shot by Negredo unlucky

METZELDERRRRRRRRRRRRR

3-1... assist by Granero (best corner taker we have :D )

Raul in for worst player on the pitch tonight Higuain

get in shape Gonzalo .. summer is over

Lass for CR

Granero is awesome ...
probably the first decent shot ever by gago

Guti out from Drenthe

nice 1-2 Raul-Salgado... the old rb could have scored a really nice one

nice 3-2 another goal from corner...

the next 5 minutes will be great

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
CR diving in a friendly. come on man, you're better than that!

granero's out to prove a point.

higuain is either rope-a-doping or he's extremely disheartened by all the new signings to oust him from the team and doesn't wanna be there as he knows he's unlikely to start (well he may get it this season but next summer you'll sign ribery and that'll be that for him).

red devil is totally right about hulk, btw.

yes he tore their defence to shreds but that was because they allowed him to turn and run at them. he did fuck all with the ball and neither goal involved him in any substantial way. porto could have killed united in that game but he was so selfish. anyway in the second leg rio constantly got at him early, stopping him from turning and building up a head of steam and thus he did fuck all.

he's a mixed bag. as a dribbler and battering ram he's formidable but he's fairly useless if you want end product.

Home of Barca Fans