Votes: 14 21.5%
  • 21-25

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 25+

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I went for 16-20 to give him an easy goal to reach. He will get at least 18 no problem.

PaulFCB

Banned
Well, it may take time for him to accommodate but he comes from Italy to Spain so I think Eto'o will suffer more at Inter, I won't bet he scores more than 10-12 goals for Inter in Serie A.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm going to be optimistic and go for 25+. I hope we enjoy another season of consistently brilliant football, I won't be dissapointed with a season when we only win La Liga, but in the role Ibra is playing and the money that has been invested, one would hope he'd reach 30 odd.

henriklarsson7

25+ imo, he can also get in touch with h.larsson so he can teach him a bit about the culture and language of catalonia and barcelona :flagvl8:

BarcaCelt

I went for 16-20.

Given that there are goals coming from all angles in that Barca team, 16-20 is a fair return.

Wouldn't be surprised if he got more mind you.

R

Ricardo

I'd be happy with 20-25 goals and I think that's realistic as well.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
It'll probably be the number of assists that will surprise people more. Having said that 20+ would be great in his first season.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
For sure. Mourinho tactics and the lack of many playmakers will not help him at all. I can see him struggling in Seria A. He'll always be better suited to our football than Ibra but hes not the type of stirker that createes his own chances.

Home of Barca Fans