• Ferdinand

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Chielini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Chaddy

Not sure if it's been done yet but with Gaby out for what is nearly forever and Pique still being a little young, it needs to be asked?

jairzinho

not sure if we would ever sign any of them in the future but fantasy wise i would put Puyol and Kolo together.....that would be a scary sight for any striker

maz

I walk the line
Best partner for puyol? In the news section? What does this have to do with news?

Moving to poll forum.

----

Ok now its moved...

piqué too young? He was one of, if not the, best defender in spain last season. He was one of the best players in the CL final. He has been immense for spain. The question should be..who is the best partner for piqué.

C

Chaddy

We already understand that Pique has earned his spot. We need to know who can cover for him should form drop and or injuries not permit?

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
I was thinking the same as maz.. but since the sub name is wat ur after, id go wit kolo, not only for his class but for his bro too

Evil

Shabazz
Pique obviously, the guy was easily the best defender in Spain last season. If I had to sign one of those players though, would definatley take Kolo.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Within your squad Pique.

Outside your squad Pique-Ferdinand with Puyol as back up, but that ain't happening.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
A girl who likes death metal, so he gets along with her and can have kids and stuff. You wouldn't want him to be gay would you!?

Home of Barca Fans