Who do u prefer more?

• Ibrahimovic

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Villa

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
B

BarcaMike

Villa because i dont like Ibra. Ibra dont fit barcas team :thumbdown: But Valncia dont sell Villa :thumbdown::thumbdown: we hadn`t many choises any more :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Evil

Shabazz
I think one of the reasons why we are going for Ibrahimovic, is to include a swap deal with Eto'o as well ... Obviously Villa is a more economical decesion, but say we pay the 50m and buy him ? What do we do with Eto'o ? The last time I checked no one is interested in him. Man City pulled out, and ManU ain't interested. So reaching a swap deal with Inter is probably the best choice to get a world class striker, and the same time get rid of the unsettled Eto'o !

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I prefer Villa overall. He is a guaranteed success and will score us goals. He will offer us what Eto'o brings and more. Ibra is a gamble..he would offer something completely different and exciting but it undoubtedly is a risk, especially considering the price.

+1

It's weird....I'd be more excited about Ibra coming.....but more satisfied and have peace of mind about Villa coming.

+1

Ibra, Torres and Villa are the best strikers imo. But I do feel that Villa is the most reliable of them. Zlatan can do impresive and amazing things with the ball - but will it be in the CL semis' or against Deportivo when we're already 4 goals up?
My vote goes to Villa, but not by much...

Last edited:

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
I want van basten or hristo stoichkov!! Oh, they already retire? I guess is villa then.

Ron

Old-School
Villa, by far. someone needs to take the part of the new Luis Enrique, and Zlatan is not the man for the job.

Last edited:
M

Mancs4life

Zlatan Ibramovic is horribly ugly, but still he's a class striker, i go for him.

Home of Barca Fans