Should Barca pay 50 milion by Villa?

• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

Labinn

Man on fire!
Catalan newspapers said that Valencia's President will sell David Villa only if 50 milion comes?

Should Barca pay 50 milion by Villa?

Beast

The Observer
It's a matter of necessity than option ATM , you broke all bridges with E2 and the only one who COULD do a similar job is Villa.. followed by Forlan.. one cost 50 the other will cost 40 ..

but i think u can get Forlan if u offer 30 + a player..

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
non.jpg

M.L. King

The Preacher
No, paying more than €30 million for him would be ludicrous. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I just cannot understand why should we splash that amount of money if we already have the best striker in the world. Instead of spending time on signing Villa, Txiki should try harder in order to persuade Eto'o in staying. We would save more money, plus the player all the players have voiced their opinion on the situation and want Eto'o to stay.

0nur`barca

The first choice would be Eto'o.. but should extend his contract this summer.. If no
We should buy Villa , but 40 mln€ + a player on loan would be enough . we shouldn't give more than that.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Really don't get that, wouldn't you love to see some new blood of such proven quality as Villa? Christ, in this market, he's worth more, if Kaka's worth 65m.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No. Too much for something we already have. Barca should resolve the Eto situation, look to other targets and then, if all fails: get Villa

Home of Barca Fans