USA

nebeer

Love is All

I have to admit that I was impressed by the football display of USA lately and thought there should be a thread for them. They are currently ranked 12 by FIFA I suppose. They have a very good player in Landon Donovan.

V

Valon

Well football is slowly getting more popular in USA so I expect them to get even better in the future. I liked their performance in the Confeds too.

R

Red Devil

One thing I have always said about the USA is they play with heart its just a shame they arnt the best team.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i dont think so i am fast but he covers a lot of ground.. if i dribbled at him i think he would bring me down pretty quick

TheMessiShow

I don't know about you guys, but I'm Canadian and truth be told is that most of us aren't too fond of the Americans...
No one really knows why either. I think its because we put Bush's face on all Americans

nebeer

Love is All
I don't know about you guys, but I'm Canadian and truth be told is that most of us aren't too fond of the Americans...
No one really knows why either. I think its because we put Bush's face on all Americans

Imo, it's better not to mix politics with sport friend. Besides, for the greater good both Canada and US should cooperate with each other.

Last edited:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
In my lifetime ( I'm only 12 ) I am certain I will see the USA win the World Cup. When the Americans get behind something, they usually triumph and win. And that is what will happen in football eventually.

Home of Barca Fans