USA

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I live in hillbilly land. The only people that watch soccer are some Barça fans from the local Jesuit college. We soccer fans/players here get so much stuff for playing the sport. It's pitiful really. What makes it worse is the style of football we play here: long ball it and hope their track and field runner turned striker connects to the ball. That never works. @_@

MLS is pitiful because our best players end up moving to England anyway, but then again, it's a good thing for them.

What state are you in?

danny10257

now that all the good soccer leauges are over i cant wait for the world cup, i will cheer for usa in every game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danny10257

I think the Usa will get one point in the whole world cup
eh? why so negative? oh wait you arent even american or are you? i think that usa might make it to semi's. why? check my research out.
USA in group C along with slovenia,algeria, and england. lets say they finish second behind enlgand. then that means they play fisrt in group D. if it is germany then we can get past.(last time played the germans we lost by one if im not mistaken. plus ballack is out.) so now we would play either winner of group B,ARGENTINA, or second place of group A,mexico-s. africa-uruguay.(france will win this group for sure.) if we get argentina which we probally will if we make it this far, then.... well.... they are not in top form and coach sucks. now in the semis we might face any of the following----->>>>> 1.SPAIN- eh, even though we beat them we probally wont re-do it.
2.CAMEROON-decent chance, if they even make it this far.
3.ITALY-wow i think we have a chance.

4. ivory coast-wont get this far, but fair chance.
FINALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.i just want to show you it is realistic as long as we get out of group stage.

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
eh? why so negative? oh wait you arent even american or are you? i think that usa might make it to semi's. why? check my research out.
USA in group C along with slovenia,algeria, and england. lets say they finish second behind enlgand. then that means they play fisrt in group D. if it is germany then we can get past.(last time played the germans we lost by one if im not mistaken. plus ballack is out.) so now we would play either winner of group B,ARGENTINA, or second place of group A,mexico-s. africa-uruguay.(france will win this group for sure.) if we get argentina which we probally will if we make it this far, then.... well.... they are not in top form and coach sucks. now in the semis we might face any of the following----->>>>> 1.SPAIN- eh, even though we beat them we probally wont re-do it.
2.CAMEROON-decent chance, if they even make it this far.
3.ITALY-wow i think we have a chance.

4. ivory coast-wont get this far, but fair chance.
FINALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.i just want to show you it is realistic as long as we get out of group stage.

Wishful thinking. You're assuming that getting past the likes of Germany and Argentina is going to be easy, which is just ridiculous to start with tbh

M

meeks

AmericanFlagandBaldEagle.jpg

bring it >:O

M

meeks

haha whaaat, y'all mothafuckas can't FLY

1257.jpg

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMF

Home of Barca Fans