Daniele De Rossi

Zqa-

Too bad if that happens.. Where will Mexes go? Milan?

Where should De Rossi go? I don't think De Rossi want to leave. He loves Rome and Roma.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
De Rossi was an inch away from Real Madrid until someone from our management (forgot his name) vetoed the transfer in a 100% fucktard moment.

Either way everyone here knows how much I like De Rossi especially that he combines admirable footballing skills and football destruction. However, his hot temper is a problem and some of the results Roma showed this year makes me wonder as to how good he really is then again it is Roma, a fabulous self destructing circus that is entertaining to all those who enjoy sexy football and violence.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He is a very good player, but I prefer Yaya. If I had to choose another defensive midfielder I would go for Xabi Alonso who is imo better than Rossi.

R

Red Devil

Too bad if that happens.. Where will Mexes go? Milan?

Where should De Rossi go? I don't think De Rossi want to leave. He loves Rome and Roma.

Mexis is shit he is prone to errors and he is also a liability always getting silly bookings.

beef-supreme

Yaya is better suited to the Barcelona system than De Rossi would be. We need a big and powerful guy like Yaya holding the midfield together while Xavi and Iniesta roam free. De Rossi would be better played like Sergi is played, but that's just my opinion.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Because De Rossi isn't big or powerful :lol:

Actually Yaya and De Rossi are not very far off from each other. In fact De Rossi is more defensive.

Evil

Shabazz
Love the video on elpibedeor11 sig, his dribbling is Messi style, Lavezzi would be a great player for our left wing.

beef-supreme

Because De Rossi isn't big or powerful :lol:

Actually Yaya and De Rossi are not very far off from each other. In fact De Rossi is more defensive.

.....Yaya is 191cm, De Rossi is 184... Not saying that De Rossi is short or scrawny, but Yaya has the physical characteristics that suit Barca's style better. And this is not about being more defensive, but rather that Yaya will be better in the air, he will be more of an intimidating presence in the mid, which is exactly what we need to balance out Xavi and Iniesta. Also, Busquets is a huuuge lanky guy too, but he can't play the role that Yaya does.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Lavezzi is god in Naples. Back to De Rossi touted as future Italy captain does anyone think he's good to enough to do that ?

R

Red Devil

De Rossi is a better player then Yaya toure but he isnt a huge physical pressence like Yaya so what you would have to decide if it ever happened is skill and talent or strength and presence .

Remember we have Owen Hargreaves you would think he wouldnt be a god holding midfield player but he is a pest of a player and he isnt big.

Home of Barca Fans