Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Umm,no/I don't think so

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I find it amazing that he (allegedly) knows calculus and various forms of physics yet he seems like a complete retard when talking about football.

M

Mancs4life

Since you didn't even read properly:

Create it yourself if you want to prove something, I'm not really that bothered by what you know or don't. I find it very hard to believe you know anything, if you want me to think the opposite you'll have to make the effort.

I just got carried away :blush: Damn, I miss pujol5! :sad:

Tbh I can't be arsed to give a cheap feck what the hell you think about me, and this is a footie forum not a damn Academic studies one. but, if_ and only if_ you are interested, I'm ready to_ waste my time_ prove you that you are wrong, if you are not interested, neither do I.

EDIT: You want the thread or not? if you want, I can create it. this is my last question.

Last edited:
M

Mancs4life

I was actually asking that guy Snyde. nevertheless, I create the deary Physics thread. it'll be on Cafe Catalonia part.

J

Jordzibob

As much as I love Barcelona FC, I think the answer is no, not this season. I cant honestly say about the future, we just dont know about that. But this coming season, no. Obviously if we did it it would be incredible, as in surely make us the best team arguably the world has ever seen in that respect, but I cant see it happening again this season, La Liga hopefully though, most important. I'm a pessimist, so I'm inclined to say no.

*Ahem ahem* well, tbh dunno exactly what happened the night we lost that final cos I was pretty drunk suffering a heavy headache.

But this fecking Ronaldo theory, let's not forget when Beckham left us everybody said we're going weaker, getting worse blah blah blah.
Nothing happened though, and we became much stronger. Beckham left and Ronaldo left, and I doubt anything bad happens to us, hopefully.

....You didnt become stronger after selling Beckham, you became SO much weaker! That was an awful point in Man Utd's history, going out in the CL group stages, not winning the league for three seasons.......so no, until Ronaldo developed into the player he is now, you were rather poor actually....

Home of Barca Fans