• Hell yeah/I think so

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Umm,no/I don't think so

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Emily

Do you believe that Barca will have such a huge success like this year?If not 2009-2010 then in the next years..Do you see it in the near future?
Personally,I do..:hooray:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
realistically no but of course that would be amazing.. this season was PERFECTION and i am not to greedy i will be content with this treble and our revenge of madrid and united for a LOOOOOONG time

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
It will be near impossible to do it again TBF and if ye do,do it you will go down in history as one of the best sides in the history of the game!

B

barcafan_84

i do expect to win the champions at bernabeu and possibly la liga. just to counter madrids big spending!

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Just like the Treble season il be happy with La Liga, anything else is a bonus (and what a bonus it was!).

Though this season i would like Barca to go all out for the Spanish and European Supercups and especially the Fifa Club World Cup as Barca have never won it before.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
We will win 3 trophies but not sure which ones. Just to say we are fighting for a sixtuplet if there is such a thing.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

not if we dont get any new signings.... they won it all ...no hunger anymore

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Last season is amazing, but there were no clubs in europe who could repeat that. I still held my wishes though, but next season it will also be great if we win la liga or CL. Both will be wonderful :D

But WE HAVE TO WIN CLUB WC......we never won that trophy, it will be a good thing if we could win it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"I don`t know" was my answer. I`d love if Barca could repeat the feat but even if we do, I can`t see them beating the emotions they produced this season.
Record win at Bernabeu, last gasp goal at Stamford Bridge, Pep`s first season... Those things are one of the kind.
One more thing, is there a word for 6 trophies winners? :)
Cause that`s how much Barca will be playing for next season.

Home of Barca Fans