Votes: 22 52.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I expect you to win the league

I don't think you will take the Copa as seriously

CL - maybe maybe not - I see you in the semis at least, but its a cup competition so who knows.

[FCB]Messi[10

I would say no. It would be great if we did it again, but we could win some cups but not all 3 all over again. The Super Cup is ours for sure, and maybe La Liga. CL idk still about this because so many good clubs classify for this so its a maybe.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Do we have the quality to do it ? Yes.
But also luck is needed. We had some great comebacks last season with messi the messias,iniesta...
We wont get that every year.
And for CL : u think we will beat all the english clubs again when they park the bus? We had luck against Chelsea. Man u can be overwon.

Irish_Cules

I really doubt it. All I want next season is La Liga and the World Club Championship and a strong showing in the rest.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Hell yeah! It would be historical, it's hard to do this again, but IT IS BARCA! and if some club can repeat this succes, i think that is Barca, Manchester was close to that last season and i think that we are better than manu and i hope that we can do it again! That would be sooooo good just imagine perez, c.ronaldo and madridistas who thinks that is enough to spent 200m on transfers to win the trophies... and imagine CL final...Barca VS anywho....santiago bernabeu...if we win 2 CL trophies in a row it would be historical and all that in madrid at santiago berabeu...wow

@Bojan

Yeah, it was many perfect moments this season but if you ask me can next season be better than this one, i would say yes.

ranjix

Jefecito
Will b really hard but I believe in Barca n hope that they will win all again, all 6 trophies which would b almost impossible coz there are many good teams ahead.

M

Mancs4life

tricampeones again? if the refs help you like last season, you can do a treble again.
If the refs don't help you, well, I have some calculus prediction for you.

f(x)= Barcelona

Lim f(x)= Feck all!
x --> treble

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
tricampeones again? if the refs help you like last season, you can do a treble again.
If the refs don't help you, well, I have some calculus prediction for you.

f(x)= Barcelona

Lim f(x)= Feck all!
x --> treble

You mean help us by wrongly sending off our players and not giving us blatant penalties? We can do without that kind of help.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
They say the first step to failure is overconfidence, but I'm sorry but I'm really optimistic about this season. We still have the best in Europe. About time we got help from the refs considering the s*** Madrid have been getting away with.

S

Snyde

Such a terrible way to represent limits... :lol:

Please tell me you failed in calculus otherwise your math teacher would die in shame...

M

Mancs4life

You mean help us by wrongly sending off our players and not giving us blatant penalties? We can do without that kind of help.

Nope, i meant helping you by not giving your rival team (Chelsea for example) 3 or 4 blatant penalties in a single match. your defenders probably did a double digit number of hand-balls at Stamford-bridge. You should be really proud!!!

Such a terrible way to represent limits... :lol:

Please tell me you failed in calculus otherwise your math teacher would die in shame...

I never failed in calculus, but I didn't like differential and Integral. Calculus is a feckin old branch of study imo. try something like Quantum physics which is perfect and Astrophysics, absolutely the best branch of Physics ever.

S

Snyde

Don't get the geek in me all excited :p I'd like to know what you know about Quantum Physics or even just the basic relativity...I'd never have imagined you to know about it considering most of your other posts :D

Home of Barca Fans