Something big posibly happening?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
My money would be on the European Super League as it has been mentioned by Perez recently. Other than that, a significant change from Uefa and Fifa such as video evidence being introduced into the game or finally the 6+5 rule, but those weren't necassarily talked about a month ago and have been in the pipeline for some time now.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not being cocky, its just you talk utter crap. I'm really worried about your threats aswell. Oh no some guy on the internet who lives thousands of miles away who i've never met and will never meet is telling me to watch myself. I'm so scared :lol:/QUOTE]

You're behaving in a patronizing and condescending manner. I never said you have to be worried about my threats cause' I never threatened you did I? I meant watch your fu**ing tounge. How old are btw? If you're older than 20 I feel sorry for you, cause' you're behaving like a fu**ing retard. Stop commenting on my posts, I'll stop commenting on yours and we will be just fine.

Now go and fuck yourself!

Guardian

Yuri Zhirkov's first publicised words since sealing a lucrative £18 million switch from CSKA Moscow to Chelsea will have surprised many quarters as the Russian international declared his affection for an unfashionable outfit, Blackburn Rovers, and indicated that he arrived in England ill-prepared to work.
Carlo Ancelotti revealed that the 25-year-old had been signed during his first press conference, after the left-sided player had passed a three-hour medical on Monday.

"I once cheered on Blackburn," the new Blue explained to The Daily Mail.

"I didn't come to England ready for work. I have just two shirts and two pairs of jeans. When I told Chelsea, they laughed, of course. ‘Don't worry,’ they said. ‘We'll give you kit and boots.’

"I've been welcomed very warmly and feel like I've already been here a long time. I look forward to starting work properly with Chelsea."

Zhirkov concluded by reserving special praise for his former club, CSKA. "Above all, I must bid farewell to the management, coaches and players of CSKA - and all those involved at the club where I spent many happy years and achieved so much. CSKA will forever remain in my heart," he said.

Zhirkov will return to his homeland before arriving back in west London with his family, wife Inna and son Dmitry, when they will then look at potential accommodation

Knowing the British humour it must be that!

Warik

You're behaving in a patronizing and condescending manner. I never said you have to be worried about my threats cause' I never threatened you did I? I meant watch your fu**ing tounge. How old are btw? If you're older than 20 I feel sorry for you, cause' you're behaving like a fu**ing retard. Stop commenting on my posts, I'll stop commenting on yours and we will be just fine.

Now go and fuck yourself!

Thank fuck for that. I'm tired of having to make new posts to explain the meaning behind my original posts to you because your replies show you are incapable of understanding. Telling someone to "watch yourself" is not a veiled threat in anyway, no it isn't what people use consistantly over the world as a method of threatening people...When someone has to question how old another person is its a show more on the person asking than the other person...like "I have nothing better to say so I will ask the other person their age and try and be patronizing over it..."

Back on topic. It was the Paddy Kenny thing, the guy said:

The biggie is out. I thought the football-related issues here were even bigger...like where does it leave the play-offs etc. But that's just me. Imagine if they had been promoted? Ouch.

I don't think a player has been banned like this before after this level of game. It certainly shocked me when I heard.

So thats it, the shock to world football is Paddy bluddy Kenny playing for some nobody team in a nobody league...I was really hoping it would of been John Terry matchfixing...that would of been amusing...oh well...Wasn't the journalists fault, he just has a bit of a hard time understanding what big is...more our fault I suppose for getting carried away.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
messi has a twin brother and they have been switching in and out during games... the story just came out today in Argentina shocking....

Home of Barca Fans