Something big posibly happening?

Warik

Just found this on another forum, as far as I am aware the guy who posted it (elsewhere on the internet, this is a copy and paste of a copy and paste) works for the press in England (Mirror, so y'know...) and is supposed to be fairly reliable (but he works for the mirror...) and he supports Blackburn so posted it on oen of their forums, supposedly. Anywayt first he said:

Might be a very big story hitting football world later in the week. But I can't say just yet.

Then he said later:

I can't say what the tale is but it is a very interesting one...I would love to go into some detail but there are people who keep an eye on titbits and can let you down. I can't write it just now because I've been sworn to secrecy on this for the moment.

There could be an announcement on this on Tuesday - but it is relating to something that happened just over a month ago.

It will be the first time this has happened and it will be interesting to see how football handles it.

Hoping to be able to write this but it is a very hard one to touch until it goes 'official.'

Rest assured it doesn't affect your club but it will cause an awful lot of talk...and raise some serious questions.

Gets you wondering what in the fuck it is tbh...Some people said match fixing in the CL...(2nd Leg Chelsea-Barça) but that was 2 months ago, not 1...Others say drugs...others say 6+5 rule...others Perez and big money spending meaning wage/transfer budget cap coming...or of course it could be nothing. He said it might come out tomorrow...so what do you reckon?

Warik

The best one I heard was

"A newspaper printed a transfer rumour a month ago which turned out to be true?"

Beast

The Observer
Perez is Osama Bin Laden ?

my bets are

- Adidas go bust
- new CL format
- Blackburn sign Ruud Van Nistelrooy
- SAF retire
- Liverpool bankrupt
- Chelsea bankrupt
- City hire Mourinho

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The European Super-League is upon us and Perez has a group of top clubs that have already agreed to join.

Beast

The Observer
The European Super-League is upon us and Perez has a group of top clubs that have already agreed to join.

totally forgot about that .. you could be on to something
already Rangers & Celtic has openly endorsed the idea

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Why do you think Perez has been so easy spending so much money and taking out so many loans? He must know that the money will come in somehow and merchandising is never, ever going to re-coup it. However you want to do your sums.

Beast

The Observer
Why do you think Perez has been so easy spending so much money and taking out so many loans? He must know that the money will come in somehow and merchandising is never, ever going to re-coup it. However you want to do your sums.

well it takes lots of planning and u have to have the backing of the European big weights ..
the Italians would blindly endorse it.. they need the extra cash .. some of the EPL big guns would do the same (looking @ the amount of debt ) ..
the problem remains in Barca.. just for the sake of refusing a Madrid idea u could reject it even if it's good overall ..

personally i believe if this is the news it's a farce .. i'm not endorsing any super anything

WC2010 is going to be moved to another country?

good shout Ace... another possible scenario ... moving to England ?

B

blueduck

If this is true, my bet is on a match fixing scandal, or the euro league thingy.

E

Esteve

I hope you're wrong. Wouldn't that make the CL meaningless? Just after we've won it & all. Fucking Pérez...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
while I do love a conspiracy theory, it's important to remember that this guy works for the mirror.

THE MIRROR.

if there's an epic story coming... I can't see them having the inside track.

Home of Barca Fans