Something big posibly happening?

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Man United to sign back Ronaldo for 5 million as Real go bust after signing Titus Bramble for a world record 100 million pounds after it was leaked in the media that Fergie was looking at him...what?it could happen :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
OH MY FUCKING GOD...............:omg:

My friend who works for Liverpool told me a while back this summer some huge news may come about. He did not tell me any details as he did not know much, but he said beware football changing forever news.

My bet is either 1) expansion of the champions league 2) match fixing on a huge match 3) a big club going bankrupt

Beast

The Observer
clubs going bankrupt that can affect football has your name on top of it Ed :D followed by Chelsea then United ..

match fixing in the FA cup is a local event but will damage Chelsea for good ..
match fixing in the CL could trigger a lot especially if it happened in the semi final ...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Is it specific to England? If it is it has to be the FA Cup final, but if it's not specific to England then it could be the CL.

R

Red Devil

Id go for either the world cup being moved back a year to give Africa another year to be ready or the match fix scandle from the semi.

R

Red Devil

match fixing in the CL semi would suck a lot. especially cause we are barca fans!

They couldnt take it away from you lot anyways as you didnt do anything wrong but I think the ref may of admitted he was paid to do it for a huge bet .

I hate Chelsea as much as the next man but they were robbed in that Semi they had three blatant penalty claims turned down.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
no but it would affect our superb treble. let alone that we would be dragged into this.

but let's wait till something gets public.

Home of Barca Fans