• Grêmio Vs. Internacional

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zvezda Vs. Partizan

• Hajduk Vs. Dinamo

• Total voters

barSELOna

First thx to great pool.Last day i voted it in another site.

My vote goes to Galatasaray - Fenerbahce.Last year fans fighted with the polices :lol: Polices have been beaten by the fans :lol:

M.L. King

The Preacher
Exactly; I added it. :)

I talked with my friends some time ago and we actually agreed that Boca Vs. River is probably the biggest rivalry. It's more than a game, this match has so many things in its background. Although there are other important clashes, the one you mentioned Bojan, for example. And many many others.

barSELOna

M.L. King said:
Exactly; I added it. :)

I talked with my friends some time ago and we actually agreed that Boca Vs. River is probably the biggest rivalry. It's more than a game, this match has so many things in its background. Although there are other important clashes, the one you mentioned Bojan, for example. And many many others.

Sorry i've seen it later.My friend was in the river boca derby this year.Then he was in the turkish derby too.He said me that Argentina's derby is great but Turkish's derby is more than a derby !

maz

I walk the line
Ive seen atmospheres for the fener gala derby and it is the meanest place u could ever be besides a war zone! The football isnt that attractive but the intensity definitely makes it the biggest derby in my opinion. For the clubs from that eastern region (bulgaria, turkey, even poland), football is a way to fight with the other fans. Whereas for a derby such as the superclásico, they go to watch their team play, and if fights break out theyll fight, but they want to see good football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
- spot on regarding the Turk ones. There was some instrument back in Euro, last year which measured the volume of chants and they came 1st.
- as for the Argentinian derby.. I`m not sure. My friend, who`s a die-hard River fan, went to River-Boca game and was disappointed. Said he seen better atmosphere elswhere
-Dinamo-Zvezda was a big derby. Was classified as 2nd (behind El Clasico), but it`s not played anymore since the Yugoslavia broke up. The Balkan war started there, with the famous scene of Zvonimir Boban high-kicking the police officer

Home of Barca Fans