Ligue 1

Vilarrubi

Not like Juventus has 20 points lead.
Despite their worst start in years or decade (?), Bayern is leading and will win their 7 or 8 consecutive title ? Same for Serie A ?

This just shows that leagues now are dominated by the super clubs. In Spain, there is two and Barça is winning the 7 or 8th times in 11 years ?

Anyway, PSG did poor this week-end. Not getting the title when they could in front of home crowd. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but they should have tried harder, at least for the fans at the stadium.

Only messing buddy.. and I know I agree about Bundesliga and Serie A... boring leagues for the neutrals.. why I don’t watch them.

Newcomer

Only messing buddy.. and I know I agree about Bundesliga and Serie A... boring leagues for the neutrals.. why I don’t watch them.

The whole financial behind the super clubs is getting out of hand.

Football as a whole is getting less and less predictable.

Thankfully PSG is there to bring some entertainment by defying all odds year in year out.

Newcomer

There was an article about the future Champions League and Europa League in french newspapers.

There are a lot of clubs presidents against what they see as a non explicit "closed league". They fear PSG will not play their best players in the league since they don't need to achieve anything in it to remain in the more lucrative and glorious "Champions League".
The press is saying PSG and Lyon are all for it. Marseille is still considering their options.

Sad development.

Messigician

Ligue 1 is set to be named ‘Ligue 1 Uber Eats’ from 2020

As part of the deal, an Uber Eats driver will deliver the match ball each game 😂

It sounds like a joke, but it’s real

The league is officially farmers league now lmao

serghei

Ligue 1 is set to be named ‘Ligue 1 Uber Eats’ from 2020

As part of the deal, an Uber Eats driver will deliver the match ball each game ��

It sounds like a joke, but it’s real

The league is officially farmers league now lmao

Makes sense. Farmers grow the ingredients and Ligue 1 serves the food through Uber Eats. :lol:

Last edited:

Vahue

Mbappe not good enough to carry the team. Big chances wasted again by him.

There's no way they are going to let Neymar go after this display.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Maybe Tuchel is overrated after all. I’m never falling to hipster hype again, first Dembele now this guy.

Gonna stick to my guns from now on.

Home of Barca Fans