Ligue 1

Messi983

PSG lost against Lens yesterday. Their lineup was horrible with Neymar, Di Maria, Icardi, Mbappe, Navas, Paredes and Marquinhos out due to covid.

They started with two 18-year olds in attack, one of them being Kays Ruiz.

He was quite good from what I've seen.

Ganago also looks like an interesting player. Surely he was gifted a goal by a poor pass from Bulka but still did well to intercept the ball, keep composure under pressure and finish well. Also hit a post in 1st half after dribbling through a whole PSG defense and had some other solid actions. Didn't make a breakthrough at Nice last season (he was mostly used as a winger though) but will be interesting to see how he'll do now getting more playing time. Don't know if he's consistent etc but if he'll keep up playing like he did last night it wouldn't surprise me if he'll quickly be on radar of teams like Monaco/Lyon and maybe some midtable EPL teams.

Andresito

Staff member
How does the number of fans allowed work in France? Is it a fixed number or a percentage of the stadium capacity?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

One man show from Di Maria yesterday, by far the best man on the pitch. People are speaking of Neymar and Mbappe but imO Di Maria is atleast as important as them. In CL final PSG was dead in attack after Di Maria substitution.

Messi983

Ganago also looks like an interesting player. Surely he was gifted a goal by a poor pass from Bulka but still did well to intercept the ball, keep composure under pressure and finish well. Also hit a post in 1st half after dribbling through a whole PSG defense and had some other solid actions. Didn't make a breakthrough at Nice last season (he was mostly used as a winger though) but will be interesting to see how he'll do now getting more playing time. Don't know if he's consistent etc but if he'll keep up playing like he did last night it wouldn't surprise me if he'll quickly be on radar of teams like Monaco/Lyon and maybe some midtable EPL teams.

Madrid apparently also already following him.

Home of Barca Fans