Ligue 1

Newcomer

They finally did it. They finally lost to Mustard Dijon. :lol:

The same week-end you lot have lost to paella Levante and Bayern humiliated by Frankfurt. Very ood. Especially when the three clubs are doing well in CL. I guess it is down to the players not being 100% focused and allowing weaker but hungrier opponents to capitalize on mistakes.

serghei

The same week-end you lot have lost to paella Levante and Bayern humiliated by Frankfurt. Very ood. Especially when the three clubs are doing well in CL. I guess it is down to the players not being 100% focused and allowing weaker but hungrier opponents to capitalize on mistakes.

It's banter man. I know we're not any better than you :lol:.

Newcomer

It's banter man. I know we're not any better than you :lol:.

I know it is banter. Hence why i said paella Levante.

To be honest, i don't disrespect any team since PSG has proven they can lose against anybody in exceptional fashion. This team is never a "sure" bet.

And yes, you are marginally better than us. Best PSG can maybe beat best Barça, but bottling PSG can be battered hard even by bottling Barça. Sadly, we have that curse called passion that prevent us from the suffering our team never fail to provide us years after years (i'm saying that but i'm aware we are lucky to be fans of so successful clubs in recent years, some fans have never seen their team win anything).

Messi983

No, they and Lyon will start in September.

No surprise though, their last season ended 5 months ago so why wouldn't they start a new one.

Andresito

Staff member
PSG lost against Lens yesterday. Their lineup was horrible with Neymar, Di Maria, Icardi, Mbappe, Navas, Paredes and Marquinhos out due to covid.

They started with two 18-year olds in attack, one of them being Kays Ruiz.

Home of Barca Fans