Ligue 1

barcafan161

Ligue 1 in a nutshell. This one game ends the league in a very symbolic way. A real trashing and a 20+ point lead.

They just said on BT sport just now that the team they beat today PSG scored more goals than the team they have played scored at home all season..shocking.

Jair Ventura

Nabil Fekir, sidelined since September after a cruciate ligament injury in his right knee, has agreed to reconsider its long months of convalescence and to speak already on next summer.

His Convalescence

"I thought it was going to go much faster. Six seven months seems short when you play, but when you're inactive, and you see your mates on the field, it is endless."

Frustrations

"Missing the Champions League! It's the first thing I thought when I got hurt. I dreamed of this competition. "

His unusual career

"Long months without football have strengthened my shell. I have an unusual career that shielded me. All this allowed me to take a little more thickness, strengthen me. "

The complicated season for Lyon

"It was especially infuriating to see them sometimes in difficulty. This is a somewhat troubled season. But everyone has recovered well in recent weeks. "

The decision to play for the Blues

"Since my injury, these are times, things and decisions that made me stronger. There he had to bear the pressure, environment, face adversity. But I still managed to show that I was tough mentally. "

His relationship with Deschamps

"The coach was very present. This is probably one of the people who was most attentive to my situation. It cheered me up. "

Benzema, Vabuena and sex tape

"I get along with Karim. I also respect a lot. For me it is the best player in the France team. The sex tape, I do not want to meddle in it. I hope that both will be selected. They proved that we needed them. "

Competition in Blue

"It creates an additional emulation. It proves that the France team of the future and of resources. At 22, I am also a member. "

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Fekir-je-pensais-que-ca-allait-passer-beaucoup-plus-vite/643197

Jair Ventura

West Ham United are attempting to seduce Alexandre Lacazette
According to L’Équipe, Premier League side West Ham United are attempting to convince Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette to join them in the summer.

The Hammers continue to send scouts on a weekly basis to observe Lacazette, with the Frenchman having already been the subject of a concrete bid from Newcastle United in January.

Slaven Bilic has also asked Dimitri Payet to attempt to convince Alexandre Lacazette about the advantages that would afforded to the player of Premier League exposure and a London lifestyle.

Owing to the increased Premier League TV deal, West Ham United have between €35m and €40m to spend on a striker this summer.

West Ham’s ultimate success in terms of convincing Lacazette will be down to the fact of whether or not they can offer Champions League football, because if they cannot, then it will be difficult to convince Lacazette and/or Michy Batshuayi, who the Hammers are watching intently.

Lacazette’s agent David Venditelli had the following to say on the matter:

“At the moment, the idea is that Alexandre Lacazette will be at Lyon next season. In any case, we will discuss things when the time comes with Jean Michel Aulas. We have enough experience us two to know what we need to do for Alex’s interests and for the club.”

If West Ham fail in their pursuit of Lacazette, then they will turn to Batshuayi, who is a player that Slaven Bilic adores. However, the Hammers will face the competition of Atletico Madrid, Juventus and other Premier League sides for the Marseille man’s signature in the summer.

André Ayew is another player on West Ham’s shopping list for the summer, according to the report.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...are-attempting-to-seduce-alexandre-lacazette/

According to L’Équipe, the following sides will send representatives to the Stade Velodrome tonight to watch Michy Batshuayi specifically in a Ligue 1 encounter between Marseille and Rennes.

The sides are Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Dortmund, Atletico Madrid and Wolfsburg.

In addition to these outfits, other scouts from clubs including Manchester City, Manchester United, Barcelona and Valencia will be there to watch other individuals more generally including Ousmane Dembélé.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...am-dortmund-to-watch-michy-batshuayi-tonight/

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hilarious by Monaco this. That's what you call a party pooper coming to to their stadium full of fans celebrating the league title and doing this.

El Flaco

Luiz was shit and had a lot of probems against a 16 year old lad named M'Bappé (who signed his contract 2 weeks ago).

Home of Barca Fans