Ligue 1

Bertus

How does his team understand him when he still speak spanish, and much of his team is francophone?
They actually don't.

Some journalists on Canal+ Sport laughed at this video for that reason.

I guess somebody explains what to do to the players once Bielsa is done... at least I hope.

zanela

They actually don't.

Some journalists on Canal+ Sport laughed at this video for that reason.

I guess somebody explains what to do to the players once Bielsa is done... at least I hope.

They all applauded after he had finished, so I was kinda surprised. But his motivational speeches are amazing, a post-translation doesn't produce the same effect. I wish Bielsa had took the effort to learn french for the sake of better communication.

Last edited:

Bertus

They all applauded after he was finished, so I was kinda surprised. But his motivational speeches are amazing, a post-translation doesn't produce the same effect. I wish Bielsa had took the effort to learn french for the sake of better communication.
It isn't easy to learn french tho.

If he stays one more year, I bet he will start speaking french in the dressing room.

Usually players or coaches need at least more than a year.

It took Marquinhos, and Lucas 1 year and a half to start speaking properly.

It took more than two years in Pastore case.

But Ancelotti needed only a few months.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It isn't easy to learn french tho.

If he stays one more year, I bet he will start speaking french in the dressing room.

Usually players or coaches need at least more than a year.

It took Marquinhos, and Lucas 1 year and a half to start speaking properly.

It took more than two years in Pastore case.

But Ancelotti needed only a few months.

Had a few friends who chose French in school and they really struggled lol.

But for those talking, practicing every day it's easier.

It might take Bielsa one year to learn French, but the real question is, will he stay more than a year? :troll:

Leo_Messi

For us Romance language speakers (especially if you speak more than 1 Romance language like I do) learning French is/should not be that difficult. I can understand most spoken and especially written French although I have had barely any French classes.

I don't think that Bielsa bothers, has the intention to stay for too long at Marseille nor would he be able to held his epic speeches in French. No way.

Auxerre made it to the french cup final

BRING US PSG !!! :suarez:

Just 5 points from third place too with 8 games left, Ligue 1 promotion could happen too !

Are you an Auxerre fan? Never imagined that you guys still existed?:lol:

Anyway congrats.

Last edited:
yea. Auxerre is a city with less than 45 000 people, my grandparents regularly took me to the stadium when i was little.

Anyway the lfp is reaching new heights in retardation.

Jair Ventura

Not sure if anyone saw Monaco play yesterday but they're the real deal. They have some very talented young players that, should they stay together, will go on to make a bit of noise in international play going forward.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Not sure if anyone saw Monaco play yesterday but they're the real deal. They have some very talented young players that, should they stay together, will go on to make a bit of noise in international play going forward.

As if SM Caen could provide any sort of measure to justify praises like "they are the real deal" :D :D

R

Ryu Hayabusa

grown-ups say comprises, not comprised of :cheers:

I'm no native speaker, but generally, I'm referring to a occurance lying in the past here, am I not? Meaning, the defence Caen was fielding that day. So why am I to use present tense in this case? Thanks.

Home of Barca Fans