Ligue 1

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
picture.php

we still have to play Marseille, Bordeaux, Toulouse (Away) and Paris (Home)

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
L'OM should regain the title if all went well.. the problem is consistency needless to say Lyon hardly give a chance to any team to establish a strong hold with their continuous purchase of the best talents in ligue 1

It will come down to Lyon games with Bordeaux & L'OM i do hope to see any team buy Lyon win the league

maz

I walk the line
Its good to see bordeaux are still up and that it wasnt a glitch season under blanc.

Interesting fact is that laurent blanc has the best managerial record of all of SAF's 'proteges' i.e. players. Its a good question to ask people because not many people think about him.

Beast

The Observer
he is very very good.. normally that's what you get from Defenders turning to managers..
he revived Bordeaux .. brought so many talented young players to the scene, rediscovered the very underrated Alou Diarra did the same with Gourcuff a year later... he even had the luxury of sending one of the promising players on loan (Obertan ) due the influx of talents in the current setup ..

it will be interesting to see what they will do without Gourcuff (who i hope Real buy this summer tbh ) .. he's the thermometer of the team.. a big difference with & without him..
the ligue 1 this year is very good and very competitive.. all the old guards are back to compete par Monaco & St. Etienne
but its very good seeing Lyon-PSG-L'OM & Bordeaux battle it out in such fashion , PSG are relying heavily on experience so i don't think Paul Le Guen will be able to repeat the feature next year ..especially that Makelele will hang his boots, L'OM has a promising future but they need 1-2 player to take them a bit further unless they start selling players in the summer (as usual )
Lyon are coming to a crossroads.. some of the old players need replacement and the current midfield are not the same as the Essien-Diarra-Juninho .. the later need a younger version if they will compete.. however as much as i hate Lyon i have to give Aulas his credit .. watch Pajnic next year and some of the new players they will buy from smaller French teams.. cause there is PLENTY of new great players coming up this year..

overall the best Ligue 1 i've seen since a long long time

Beast

The Observer
not if Gignac has a different point of view or Hoarau..

Benzema brace last night was long due he came under some heavy fire from critics lately as he had a dip in form

barSELOna

I watched Lyon match , i dont understand how can Benzema say im gonna stay one more year , he cant take pass , his shoot hit the bar the result is 2-2

Beast

The Observer
great job by Monaco , i watched the game Lyon trailing all the time.. nice Equalizer by Lyon though.
.. I hope L'OM break Lyon dominance.. now it's time for consistency i hope Bordeaux can take out Lyon for the 2nd spot

Home of Barca Fans