Ligue 1

Bertus

Monaco is so, so impressive today.

Against the same team PSG met last week and did 1-1, they are winning 4-1 with terrific play.

They really are my favorite for the title.

F... :(

Bertus

Jallet and Blanc need to be fired as fast as possible.

Anyway, I'm out. That match is horrible to Watch due to PSG horrible teamplay as usual.

I should have not watched Barcelona match. Watching PSG after that makes me want to vomit.

Galning

PSG is the new City. Buy a boat load of talent but no chemistry.

It's their own fault. Their players are highly overpaid, they think they will win every game simply because they are more talented than the opposition, their new coach is not good and obviously everyone who's going to play against them will give 200%. I used to like PSG but those super wealthy owners ruin football. Nowadays I'm happy when such teams lose.

Galning

Where is your logic? I never said getting Bordeaux to CL quarterfinals is not good, I said I don't think Blanc is a good coach..

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I like Monaco.

Monaco-Elysium-Magazine.jpg

Look at this place

Falcao-Monaco.jpg

Look at this guy

Great team

El Gato

Villarato!
Considering that Bordeaux team did not have an evident star and scorer, and they managed to win the league the previous year and then get to 1/4 in the CL with Gourcuff being their best player? It's not like he did terrible with France either. He is good enough for Ligue 1 definitely.

Home of Barca Fans