Ligue 1

Beast

The Observer
It's personalities issue , PSG made a mistake buying Zlatan... he will score goals but he will stop the fluidity both Menez & Nene provided them last year

Carlo is doing the Italian thing of bringing his pussies .. it will not help them especially when you have two very pampered stars in Lavezzi (Goddish like in Napoli) and Ibra (u all know the drill )

They will improve and compete eventually but won't be easy and i expect problems..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Nene, probably. Not that he's a regular starter, but he's the one who looks most likely to leave.

B

badboybjörn

Hehehe funny thing is i actually do that too. If i speak to someone with an accent it doesent take long before i start to speak like they do (or alteast my version of it). Definetly not on purpose either. Kinda annoying, its like my subconcious desperatly trying to fit in :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
€45 million addition of Lucas Moura to round out a squad of 30 for Ancelotti...Will he make an immediate impact in CL against Los Che, I wonder

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
€45 million addition of Lucas Moura to round out a squad of 30 for Ancelotti...Will he make an immediate impact in CL against Los Che, I wonder

Is he allowed to play in CL this year? I remember someone arriving in January last season wasn't allowed, but maybe because he already played in CL for another team...

Home of Barca Fans