Ligue 1

M

Miljan

PSG - Lyon was real fantastic match!
So much emotions after it!

Ancelotti rumored to replace AK for PSG, what do you guys think? Will it happen? If so, when ? (PSG only lost one league game this season)

It is rumored that the PSG board is trying to convince Makelele to coach PSG until the mercato. Makelele is said to be unwilling to replace AK if he is fired this week.

Beast

The Observer
Yesterday i watched one of the best games in a while.. Lyon-PSG was absolute classic with freaking 8 goals !!!

A must watch

DucdeOrléans

It was a fantastic game indeed. Probably one of the best this season in Europe.

I have yet to see a team create so many chances in the last 15-20 minutes like PSG and "only" score once. Insane.

Last edited:
PSG and Montpellier will make it to the cl. Third spot will be a fight between Lille, Marseille and Lyon. I think OM will prevail and finish third.

DucdeOrléans

PSG top of the league again. Great.

PSG and Montpellier will make it to the cl. Third spot will be a fight between Lille, Marseille and Lyon. I think OM will prevail and finish third.

Lille will definitely take the third spot. Marseille and Lyon are useless this year but as always Ligue 1 is very close so this might change again in the next rounds. Marseille had a very good run until a few weeks ago but since then they have collapsed totally.

Their football is also horrible. I much prefer Montpelier (who really play some brilliant football) and Lille/Lyon to take the CL spots.

DucdeOrléans

Deschamps is a decent manager but he has a too destructive style which makes his team (Marseille) the most boring French team to watch. Yes, Marseille have a few interesting talents but that's the case in every French club more or less. It's France after all.

Deschamps is to me a lot more than decent, and is notoriously unhappy of the lack of quality players in the team. That said he is indeed a defensive-minded coach (he also tried a more offensive approach at the beginning of the season.. did not work out at all).
The players i keep an eye on are Remy, Valbuena, Amalfitano and the Ayew brothers. Azpilicueta is interesting too.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
PSG - Lyon was real fantastic match!
So much emotions after it!

Yeah, I watched the 2nd half last night...I have no idea how Pastore wasn't sent off for bumping the referee late...Lilo, how on earth did he blow that squared pass from Gomis late - wow

Lyonnais are better than P$G

DucdeOrléans

For me Didier reminds me too much of Ranieri in his approach to the game which is hardly positive.

Nah, Lyon is not better than PSG. The latter just have a bad period right now.

And PSG have won 8 Coupe de France (only Marseille have more) and 3 Coupe de la Ligue (joint record with Bordeaux) so they can afford exits in both cups considering they are top of the table. But I highly doubt that it will be tolerated next season.

Home of Barca Fans