Ligue 1

D

Do0m

Damn it feels good to win a title vs Bordeaux, even if its only the league cup.
:emotions16::emotions16::emotions16:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Montpellier 2nd ??!!?!?!?! Auxerre ahead of Lyon and Marseille. I need to pay more attention the French league.

D

Do0m

Montpellier 2nd ??!!?!?!?! Auxerre ahead of Lyon and Marseille. I need to pay more attention the French league.

Yes, but Auxerre and Montpellier have played 29 games.
L'OM and Bordaux only 28, so it's very close for this 4 teams.
Lyon has 30 games and are only 4th place, I think they are out for the title.

Ataraxia

Bordeaux just collapsed. Wow. I predicted Marseille to win the league and kinda hope they do I don't know why I like this club in a way probably it's because their home ground atmosphere is just the best in the world.

D

Do0m

Bordeaux - Lyon 2-2, with 3 red cards :lol:
Is l'OM goint to make it ?
Only Auxerre seems to be able to fight for the title now.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Marseille is gonna win it, I mean take it, not really win. For me if Marseille finish 1st they can say thx to Bordeaux and Lyon only. Marseille don't have a good squad, they had a fovorable calender, their squad sux and they are just lucky.
If Bordeaux and Marseille had no other competitions that the league 1, Never Marseille would be in this position. Marseille champion by default, thats only what I think.

D

Do0m

Marseille is gonna win it, I mean take it, not really win. For me if Marseille finish 1st they can say thx to Bordeaux and Lyon only. Marseille don't have a good squad, they had a fovorable calender, their squad sux and they are just lucky.
If Bordeaux and Marseille had no other competitions that the league 1, Never Marseille would be in this position. Marseille champion by default, thats only what I think.

Lol, you're just mad cause you fear that LYon won't qualify for CL next year :lol:
L'OM really deserve the title, stop being blind.
Allez l'OM !

Beast

The Observer
Didier magic , i seriously doubted every move he made this year especially the in & outs.. but he pulled it so you have to respect his success as a manager so far

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
wtf just a couple weeks ago when I checked the table, Bordeaux was only 3 points or so behind with 2 games in hand...wtf happened!?

Home of Barca Fans