Ligue 1

maz

I walk the line
Havent visited this topic for a while...but given that benzema10 seems to be posting mainly in here i thought i'd see whats going on! To be honest because of exams i havent paid any attention to ligue 1, but its quite surprising to see lyon in the place they are in. Although not extremely surprising..as soon as they got alain perrin u knew they were taking a turn for the worst. And with blanc's bordeaux and geret's marseille it is understandable. Although i feel its only a matter of time before lyon return to the top (perhaps not this seaosn but aulas has come so far its impossible to see the club ending up as a 3rd / 4th place team).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bordeaux snatched the last minute (Gourcuff) win 2 days ago and they are now 2 points behind leaders Marseille.

Beast

The Observer
Gourcuff is the bomb and one of the best Playmakers in the world today...

well at least something good came up .. L'OM draw with Toulouse with Lyon lost to Valenciaenne 2-0

so it's 7 points with 4 games to go.. Lyon will win nothing.. a Bordeaux win tomorrow would level them with L'OM while a PSG win will push Lyon to 4th place with 2 points cushion

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
franceresults35.jpg

francetable35.jpg

Beast

The Observer
whoever ends up with Gourcuff ..will make a great piece of business next season...

PSG lost to give Lyon a life line for 3rd place.. it's L'OM - Bordeaux all the way to the title now.. the next few weeks will be very very interesting

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I only caught few minutes of Bordeaux match... Beast, did have you see that Sertic play this season? I`m hoping he`ll play for Croatian national team...

Beast

The Observer
didn't notice him before as he didn't play a lot.. i know he is a clairefontaine graduate which means he has talents in his legs but i'll tell you Bojan.. Bordeaux has invested well in promising players and Blanc is a great manager... if he plays with him it means he is worth it... i couldn't believe he loaned out the promising Obertan .. but he picked so many talents & forgotten and fading talents like Alou Diarra and Gourcuff.. all combined to offer great team display and making Bordeaux once again a French power house..
he may chose to represent Croatia as there is plenty of upcoming players (as usual ) in France .. but you'll need to move fast .. i think Higuain made the wrong choice by picking Argentina .. he fits perfectly for France squad and will play more then Mara-Boca only players-dona's Argentina

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Spot on. Ribery--Henry--Higuain sounds devastating. Although I`m sure Dumbenech would still find a way to fail miserably.

Beast

The Observer
no one can beat Dom dom in his fuck ups... however to his credit he did call Higuain more then once & even traveled to meet the boy to convince him to join France.. Higuain refused as he don't even speak French.. however his chances with most of the French forwards par Benzema are old he could have a great future in comparison to Aguero-Messi-Tevez who will always be first choice for Maradona followed by a strong line of back ups from Milito -Lavezzi-Zarate to Lisandro Lopez and others ..easy choice really but i think he felt more Argentinian then French which is very understandable considering he went back to Argentina and never visited France since he was born

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
COME ON BORDEUX! I have seriously loved their football this season, and while in the French league i have always supported Rennes, I am willing to make a small exception and root for Bordeux to win the thing (seeing as Rennes have pretty much no chance..)

The perfect end would be Bordeux in first and Rennes to scrape into Europe.

Home of Barca Fans