Rangers FC thread

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
Also knowen as scotlands shame.

Nothing going on here havent got he cash to buy anyone, may aswell got bank-rupt.

New Rangers home kit:

nfo080.jpg
06/07 Away kit. also 09/10 kit.

n1v7dd.jpg

:sarcasm: a knowen fact,

2v9x44m.jpg

R

Red Devil

Fucking hate Rangers after there fans smashed up our city.

R

Red Devil

PHP:
[YOUTUBE]UrIcXTbS74c[/YOUTUBE]

Dont be so sure ;)

Great goal mate I love Celtic mate but Id like to get your opinion do you think Gordan Strachan took you backwards or do you think its the state of the Scottish league that you have gone backwards so much?

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
PHP:

Great goal mate I love Celtic mate but Id like to get your opinion do you think Gordan Strachan took you backwards or do you think its the state of the Scottish league that you have gone backwards so much?

Strachan.. took us to last 16 twice in the CL, 3 league titles. only thing i didnt like about him was the choice of team he was picking,

The start of 08/09 season we went backwards we played utter shite compared to our 07/08 season, i'm glad hes gone, if he was still manager he'd prob get us relegated with the diddy players he was bringing,

although i have the admit, we had some decent CL games under him (Beating AC Milan Man utd, giving barcelona a very hard game)

R

Red Devil

Strachan.. took us to last 16 twice in the CL, 3 league titles. only thing i didnt like about him was the choice of team he was picking,

The start of 08/09 season we went backwards we played utter shite compared to our 07/08 season, i'm glad hes gone, if he was still manager he'd prob get us relegated with the diddy players he was bringing,

although i have the admit, we had some decent CL games under him (Beating AC Milan Man utd, giving barcelona a very hard game)

He has taken you years behind O'neill's bunch they got to a european final they were better than Strachans mob by a mile. Dont take this the wrong way but if strachan didnt win the league during his era taking into account how bad Rangers have been then it would of been a shock.

And as for them Champions league wins they all came at your ground which is a daunting place for anyone to go.

Home of Barca Fans