Rangers FC thread

B

blueduck

I didn't ask you about which team had more religious and political bigotry. I haven't even mentioned politics at all.

So once again, you've twisted the question to avoid answering it. And since three times you've failed to answer the question straight, then I consider you to have lost the argument, and that's my part in the debate over. Which is another boost for my Ibra-sized ego :hooray:

It's always the same - somebody comes in with personal, disrespectful responses, but once you start seriously questioning them, it's extraordinary how quickly they learn how to tap dance. :wave:

You said that Celtics support is "deeper" and goes beyond football. Politics is be one of the reasons why your support goes "deeper". Which is wrong as it has no place in football.

You've ignored the bit about all the africans supporting Arsenal though haven't you?

You still think that Celtic have 10 times as many fans as Arsenal. :rofl1:

henriklarsson7

Would they? Celtic, may have had the 9 year league drought but they were still bringing home cups every year. In my 21 years on this planet never have the Old Firm not won the league so your logic is very limited and severely short sighted.

The fact that a huge proportion from regional parts of Scotland support the Old Firm probably affirms the Glory fan notion much more.

er, from season 1989-1990 season to 1999-2000 season the scottish cup once, the scottish league once and the scottish league cup twice so we werent exactly "bringin the cups home every year" m8

Hamzah

High Definition Member
those fans you speak of have usually have connections to glasgow, ireland or northern ireland. theres bound to be some but not on the level of clubs such as arsenal.

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
lol at blueduck bringing up religious stuff

no1 cares mate stick to Man city and stop talking crap you fanny

Hamzah

High Definition Member
you're bringing up a dead thread mate. if you're not posting yet another epic failure of the huns or laughing at them then leave the thread alone.

B

blueduck

Anybody who makes a thread about a rival team is just sad and obsessed.

It's like me making a United thread, pathetic.

Home of Barca Fans