Rangers FC thread

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
Well I would hope so, it's disgusting that football fans should condone the actions of such organisations just as its disgusting when Athletic Bilbao's ultras show support for ETA.
Obv not if hes saying 'No Surrender' witch is used by the UDA/UVF

W

whip1879

Being British, I am obviously going to support the UDA, or whoever our allies are. But this isn't about football its politics so lets just leave it there.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
But you shouldn't put your political persuasions into chanting at a football match is my point. If you have that political view point then fair enough, who am I to say your view is wrong, but it should have no connection with football.

W

whip1879

I don't chant these things at games... it would be pointless considering no-one in England is sectarian. If that Celtic gimp wants to glorify murderer's its up to him.

W

whip1879

Exactly mate, and I didn't realise it until I spoke to some Celtic fans on MSN. They said some pretty nasty things, really hate the English up there.

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
Being British, I am obviously going to support the UDA, or whoever our allies are. But this isn't about football its politics so lets just leave it there.

you can't dislike celtic fans supporting the IRA but daft idiots like you can support the uda

Exactly mate, and I didn't realise it until I spoke to some Celtic fans on MSN. They said some pretty nasty things, really hate the English up there.

i sujest you shut up before accuisng people, you slate scotland alot so why can't we slate english? i fucking hate england and britian so theres a problem there.

come on big boy how about you own up, to slateing the famine when 1m people died

**Post edited by maz**

B

blueduck

You can't say shit untill you hear it you're self yet again another fucking manc jumping on the bandwagon

Nothing to do with jumping on the bandwagon, I didn't know that Celtic sung about the IRA at matches, which is supporting terrorism.

The IRA are as bad as those extremist muslims, who blow people up to get what they want and they don't care who they kill.

Scotland would be fucked without England, here's why:

Your North Sea Oil accounts for less than 1.5% of UK GDP. Just look at Irelands economy now compared to Britain, you would be the exact same as them if you became independant. Oil is rapidly being replaced by other energy sources including new fuels such as hydrogen and electric transport.

Scotland has a population of around 5 million. Of these only 163,000 are net taxpayers. In other words, of the 5 million Scots, an astonishing 4,837,000 are kept by English taxpayers. If Scotland becomes independent the Scots will become a lot poorer, but we, who have supported Scotland for years, will become a lot richer.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans