SPL Thread

henriklarsson7

if celtic played in the premier league they'd be one of the best teams in the world.

with the kind of money they could get from the PL, the quality of their players would shoot through the roof.

and when you combine that with their epic prestige, absolutely magnificent fans and the fact that NO BIG TEAM (apart from rijkaard's barca for some reason, only team to win there in the CL!) gets much joy at celtic park so they're dominant at home... they'd be amazing.

other scottish football fans are in denial about this, they seem to think that celtic would get relegated in the first season, but what they dont realise is the MONEY. we would be able to attract TOP quality players plus we have NO DEBT so we could spend straight away on the likes of Messi, Xavi, Torres (exaggeration)

B

blueduck

other scottish football fans are in denial about this, they seem to think that celtic would get relegated in the first season, but what they dont realise is the MONEY. we would be able to attract TOP quality players plus we have NO DEBT so we could spend straight away on the likes of Messi, Xavi, Torres (exaggeration)

What do you base it on ? Newcastle have a huge fan base but look what happened to them.

Anyway it's a pointless debate, because Scottish teams will never play in the English Premier League.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
1) Celtic are a bigger club ducky
2) They would attract big name players because not only of their new found wealth but prestige on a european level
3) They would attract big name managers who would be excited about this new found project.

B

blueduck

The debate is just as pointless as Barca in the EPL. It's never going to happen.

R

Red Devil

What do you base it on ? Newcastle have a huge fan base but look what happened to them.

Anyway it's a pointless debate, because Scottish teams will never play in the English Premier League.

I think that is a fair point Ducky to be honest I would imagine they would be a top 5 club but like you also said there is no chance of it ever happening is there .

V

Valon

Nobody is saying it's gonna happen Blueduck, we're just saying if it happened. You're looking like you're scared if it happened because they'd be better than City. In fact IMO they are. :p

R

Red Devil

Nobody is saying it's gonna happen Blueduck, we're just saying if it happened. You're looking like you're scared if it happened because they'd be better than City. In fact IMO they are. :p

Hey I get told off for such talk

V

Valon

I'm not insulting him or anything. You get told off for insults. :p

V

Valon

I didn't say his club is shit. I said Celtic is better but that's my opinion.

B

blueduck

I didn't say his club is shit. I said Celtic is better but that's my opinion.

Ey ? Celtic are a team of premiership rejects.

Samaras is a good example, he was dire for us but is one of their best players.

Anyway when we play Celtic and Rangers in pre-season, we will see who is the better club.

R

Red Devil

Ey ? Celtic are a team of premiership rejects.

Samaras is a good example, he was dire for us but is one of their best players.

Anyway when we play Celtic and Rangers in pre-season, we will see who is the better club.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

You cant compare teams who are in the scottish prem to you lol!! what a deluded knob if Celtic was in the prem and Rangers they would have more pull then you ever would lol!!

They are better as clubs then you simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendlys prove nothing you dick

B

blueduck

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

You cant compare teams who are in the scottish prem to you lol!! what a deluded knob if Celtic was in the prem and Rangers they would have more pull then you ever would lol!!

They are better as clubs then you simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendlys prove nothing you dick

Err, if you actually read the thread, you would of realised that I wasn't the one who started off the comparison. It was Valon that compared City and Celtic.

LOLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're "27" and you type like a child.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans