Dmytro Chygrynskiy

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
His name is sort of a tongue twister and I dont know how it would fit on the back of a shirt but barca are interested and have reportedly made a bid for the 22 year old center back.

68335%5B1%5D.jpg

Date of birth November 7, 1986 (1986-11-07) (age 22)
Place of birth Iziaslav, Ukraine, Soviet Union
Height 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)
Playing position Centre Back
Current club Shakhtar Donetsk
Number 27

Last edited:

M.L. King

The Preacher
I heard this guy is really good. He is tall and looks like a Russian tank parked in front of a goal. However, he is not he fastest of players, but we might compensate for that with other players.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I've been watching him closely last season and i must say im impressed, however i don't think Shakhtar are even considering selling him as they rate him as high as we rate our own pique.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Not sure if people can read cyrllics but yeah, it's Dmitro Chigrins'kij. If to be honest, I haven't seen him play as I've barely followed anything else but La Liga and CL - how good is he? It wouldn't be such a bad thing seeing two tall cb's :p

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I've been watching him closely last season and i must say im impressed, however i don't think Shakhtar are even considering selling him as they rate him as high as we rate our own pique.

I wonder how Chygrynskiy reasons - "Barcelona or Shakhtar - hmmm?"

Evil

Shabazz
Chichi is good, but we already have Henrique coming back in, Marquez renewing, Puyol, Milito could shake off the injury by next season, and Pique ... That´s 5 CB´s without Caceres who could be loaned out. I just hope Henrique performs well in the pre-season.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Chichi is good, but we already have Henrique coming back in, Marquez renewing, Puyol, Milito could shake off the injury by next season, and Pique ... That´s 5 CB´s without Caceres who could be loaned out. I just hope Henrique performs well in the pre-season.

Ya, we should really start looking for players on other positions. We have already a whole arsenal of defenders. Let's wrap the Keirrison deal up, and try to allure someone else into joining us. :p

Home of Barca Fans