Dmytro Chygrynskiy

KluivertsBoots

Money

He is paid very well, like Srna, so it would take a Man City-Chelsea type offer in order to convince them. We obviously would not pay that for back-ups, or would we? ;)

This market is just flat out unreasonable. Sir Alex has been criticised for his approach at United, but I think he's actually got it right.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not making much sense to add another class defender and splashing 20 mil. (15 million bid was rejected). Pique, Puyol, Marquez are there already. Henrique and Abidal can cover + there are those new youngsters.
Unless... Pep is thinking of solving our DM problems (Yaya out on ACN) with Chygrinskiy. Meaning, he might use Marquez as an occasional DM. He played quite well there few years ago.

E

Esteve

Yeah, I read that & I agree with you Bojan. The club have definitely shown interest & I don't know why, to be honest. I'm more than happy with what we have at the back at the moment & I think Busquets can manage while Yaya+Keita are away. Also, look at his hair. Puyol's is bad but a line must be drawn somewhere. Can't have a CB looking like that :p

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It makes a lot of sense. Check the end of last season, CB's were a problem.

Not only the injury or suspension thingies, but also form. Do you want to build your team on a Puyol that doesn't hit form for a month at CB? I love Puyol but he did some strange things at CB. I have the feeling he will be played as a Rb more often than a CB if we get another CB. And Puyol is much better at the wings imo.

E

Esteve

Only because of Márquez's freak injury + Cáceres not being good enough. Henpiqué is the future.

Home of Barca Fans