Put yourself as Barca manager for the summer

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Cut that 'ronaldinho back' daydreaming, his out and his out. I would never take him back, even if he played better in milan. Ronnie is the past, we better start thinking for today and plans for tomorrow.

I just want to sign a LB and a LW. Villa is cause of etoo doesn't want to sign a renewal.

J

Jordzibob

Lol its ok to daydream =], and yes yes, we need another Lb, without question, another two tbh, I hope Sylvinho stays on because I like him alot more than Abidal, Abidal's sending off was a good thing before the final, if I was manager I would have chosen Slyvinho anyway over Abidal even if he hadnt been sent off, and LW/ST, we dont really use wingers in our formation, I mean kindof, but its more of a striker/winger role if you get what I mean? Thats the reason why I wasnt sure about the potential signing of Ribery, i mean obviously he could play where Henry plays, but Henry is a striker, Ribery is a winger, he'd have to drop back a little bit, not neccessarily defensively, just not so far forward, to suit his own needs.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Jordzibob, you really are the saddest individual on this forum and the competition is fierce. If you want to post shite about Ronaldinho over and over again you can join in the laments and the tears in the great man's thread in the history section of this site. Just stop boring the rest of us with your total lack of understanding of the status quo at FC Barcelona and the game in general.

J

Jordzibob

Jordzibob, you really are the saddest individual on this forum and the competition is fierce. If you want to post shite about Ronaldinho over and over again you can join in the laments and the tears in the great man's thread in the history section of this site. Just stop boring the rest of us with your total lack of understanding of the status quo at FC Barcelona and the game in general.

....Slightly harsh, lol, if you dont like it then dont post on this thread....

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
:worthy:

Although i personally would frame eto'o and put him on my wall..

lol sounds like a good idea but im afraid at one point in time he's gonna start to leak!

(picturing Eto'o screaming for help being framed on a wall :lol:)

S

Snyde

I made a post then deleted it as I deemed it unnecessary and harsh but I think it really applies now:

Good idea for a thread and would've lead to some interesting ideas like the forum elections did unfortunately it was started by an idiot and seems doomed to fail.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I would buy Ibra, Ribery, Zhirkov, Cesc, Mashcerano, Keirrson, Bruno Alves, Maicon and Villa.
I would sell Guddy, Hleb and Eto'o.
Loan Bojan.

Than I would move Nou Camp to my homecity (Malmö) and the entrance fee would be free. Exactly how I would finance all those players, the free entrance fee and the move of Nou Camp to Malmö is a small problem I would take care of later on.

I would get Henke Larsson as consultant and myself as president.

The kit is just fine.

FiReFTW

Sell Eto and all the defenders except alves ...

Buy Torres , Villa , Mascherano , Fabregas , Cesar J.

And develope a new system of super attack football

Heres our line up

..................................Torres
......................Henry......Villa........ Messi
Iniesta............Fabregas............Xavi............Alves
.....................Mascherano.......Yaya

..................................Cesar J.

Home of Barca Fans