User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could Guardiola have motivated Ronaldinho?

Snyde
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBNOF View Post
    Evil likes bananas
    It's true. He even ate the one we tried to lure Ribery with.
    Last edited by Snyde; 3rd July 2009 at 11:33 AM.

Ricky Martin clone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dinho and Barca is over people. Leave it be and remember it for how good it was while it lasted.
    Tengo la suerte de ser Culé durante el reino del Barça de las sies copas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a saying that goes..."you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink."
    "He moves like a Turkish belly dancer on a skimboard!"- Ray Hudson on Ronaldinho

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

Anxiously waiting for the next match
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like that kluviert.. i wil say it to my horses next tommorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Cule Angles View Post
    Who gives a shit? In case you hadn't noticed Barça just won three trophies playing the best football on the planet.
    this is what i like to see how can ANYONE question that perfect beautiful season we just had? i would trade 5 trophyless seasons for another like that... i still cant beleive this season i do not even think about next season bc i cant stop celebrating this one... wow.
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

!!Visca Barça!! !!Visca Catalunya!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that Pep could have motivated Ronaldinho only because Pep was such a successful player, however, the way that the current Barca team is built has no room for an ego like Ronaldinho's. In Pep's current side all the players understand that the team is bigger than the individual players. I think this is part of why he doesn't "need" [want] Eto'o

Jordzibob
    Quote Originally Posted by KluivertsBoots View Post
    There is a saying that goes..."you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink."
    Just to relate this to my other thread, Jack Bauer Vs Will Smith

" You can lead a horse to water, Jack Bauer can make it drink "