8 - Hristo Stoichkov

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he was a bulldog with ballerina feet... i remember he played in usa for a little bit and when he scored he would go to the crowd but no1 even knew who he was.... sad reallly! Legendary Jugador de Barça

E

Esteve

I love this man. Was that him at the match last night? If so, he has gained weight. What a champ!

desoe

He's currently managing the south african team Mamelodi Sundowns, who are being called "the brazilians" in their country, for their ambition about practicing attractive and entertaining football.

As I remember, one of the reasons for Stoichkov's appointment as a manager, was his history as a Dream Team member and their hopes for bringing a piece of that in their team and way of playing. But I can't say he's doing a great job so far, as he did for Bulgaria and Celta. I guess, he won't be another Pep Guardiola of managing :lol:

desoe

Yes, he played with just two defenders against Malta in Sofia. I'm not sure what exactly the system was, but I guess it was something like 2-4-4 or 2-3-5.

The funny thing is that Malta scored first, but somehow it was not suprising :lol:

We won with 4:1, though. That's Malta, after all.

desoe

[youtube]O-6-AKaJGn0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

comes from ----->

[youtube]Qf6qMXi5n4I&feature=related[/youtube]

Last edited:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Loveddd him, unpredictable, crazy, explosive :D Actually saw him at Barca streets in mid 90's during school trip, even tried to take a pic but as we had shitty cameras back then, nothing can be seen :(

Sure do. WC 1994 in USA. They should have played in final!
Yeah, we all wanted that!!

desoe

I'd be scared to ask him for a picture. If he's in mood maybe he'll agree, otherwise he'll give me the killer look and tell me to f*ck off :lol:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
lolll, i didn't ask, he was in some group so wanted to take a pic from a distance, but my idiot camera was baddddd ... plus Trifon was the one who used to scare kids not Hristo :lol:

Guardian

Stoichkov gives another lesson in English :lol::lol: Check it out:

[YOUTUBE]i0qdzzjZ2jQ[/YOUTUBE]

Here's what he said:

This is the first game, the start game after the break, after the everybody be happy, the too much peoples go in national team. This is the result.
So, 90 minutes I think the team play very well. Couples chances very good chances for the goal, but this is part the soccer, so Vertolation :hooray::lol: the my players because 45 minutes play 10 players but very good work, very hard, this is very important for me. The system everybody understand what *????* to do, so... I am very happy the disappoint.:lol: (this point? ):rofl1:

I think the both team couple very good chances for the goal, so normally the first 15 minutes is very good chance for the Katleho, after that and Mamutti, and the second half very good chance and Lolhan.

So... this is part the soccer. Sometimes you have one chance for the goal and no score the goals and finish the game zero-zero, but finally I'm very happy the my boys. Very hard work, this is very important.

Listen, I'm never look the another teams. I'm very good respect for the another teams, very good respect for the another coaches:amazed:. I'm never Spor the another teams because I'm never stay the another Lacrome :lol:. So much better is look the my work, the my players, the my Chenestrom:yes:, so this is very important!

:wub:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
hahaha, I love his interviews. He clearly beats Schteve McKlaren.

funny how both Stoichkov and McClaren are doing remarkable jobs.

Home of Barca Fans