8 - Hristo Stoichkov

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He would never do that haha.
I love him, if there's anyone who deserves honorary president it's Stoixkov for his legendary comments.

fareast

He would never do that haha.
I love him, if there's anyone who deserves honorary president it's Stoixkov for his legendary comments.

I guess he deserves another honorary position in Barcelona

Honorary spokesperson in every el clasico or any Barca match vs Madrid :D

desoe

Voices in Bulgaria are saying that Stoichkov is going go get a job in Barca again this week.

ranjix

Jefecito
SWEET!!! I like him. He is Madrid hater just like me. I would welcome him at Barca. Didn't get chance to watch his games for Barca but I love his comments specially against Madrid.

Trequartista

The good
it looks that the club offered him a job in Pep's staff,Poll at Sport Would you like Hristo Stoichkov to hold a position at FC Barcelona? Yes 57% - No 43%

F

frajjsen

I am Bulgarian and i feel proud, that we had such a legendary player in a legendary team.

Stoichkov forever!!!

desoe

Bulgaria has made a far from impressive start to their Euro 2012 qualifying campaign and currently sit joint third in Group G, much to the dismay of former national team star Hristo Stoichkov, who has slammed the current squad.

"Those who play now would have not even been worthy of carrying our suitcases at the time. Well, maybe we could've found a place for now retired striker Dimitar Berbatov on the bench," Stoichkov was quoted as saying by Reuters.

:lol:

desoe

He was chosen to lead an award ceremony in Bulgaria last night.

If I counted right, he said at least 5 jokes about Real Madrid.

.blitzer

One of the jokes:
Why there are no stamps with Real Madrid?
-Because people wouldn't know which side to spit.

Home of Barca Fans