8 - Hristo Stoichkov

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
HristoStoichkovandPepGuardiola.jpg

desoe

Former Barcelona player Hristo Stoitchkov will watch Saturday's Clasico fixture between Real Madrid and Barcelona as a Cule. The Bulgarian spoke in an interview with Spanish sports daily Marca in which he expressed his confidence that "Barcelona will win in the Bernabeu".

The ex-Barca player also voiced his displeasure with how he Madrid will likely deal with Lionel Messi, warning that "they will come at him from all sides".

Stoitchkov also took the opportunity to issue controversial comments to Spanish referee Mejuto Gonzalez, who will officiate the match, saying: "I hope Mejuto has the balls to call what happens on the pitch."

Stoitchkov finished the interview by expressing his distaste for the Spanish capital and its club. "I hate Madrid and Los Blancos."

Nice finish :D

desoe

The funniest part is that he was speaking to Marca, so we could assume that the journalist who was taking the interview is from Madrid and he's probably a madridista.

I'm sure he felt his wrath from a first hand, poor guy :D

F

Fisnik

I didn;t see any of his games that he palyed for barca but i love him for those Interviews against REAL MYDIRT !

Moe