Stoichkov has a birthday today.
So happy b-day Itso, you are legend!

[YOUTUBE]5hp9PxrnQE0[/YOUTUBE]

desoe

Happy birthday to the legend :beer2:

384924447_d06a8d8d4c.jpg

E

elFenomeno

Stoichkov...he was absolutely fabulous. I will never forget the World Cup 94 Quarterfinal Bulgaria vs. Germany. Stoichkov defeated Mathäus & Co. single-handed...crazy guy!

desoe

So, he finished the league at 2nd place, after his team showed poor form at the final part of the competition. But it's still a success for Sundowns, considering that last year they have finished at the middle of the table or something.

desoe

Official: Hristo Stoichkov resigned from Mamelodi Sundowns, despite making a wonderful season there and finishing the league @ 2nd place.

The reason for that is the delay regarding his new contract with the club, which made him quit. We'll see where he'll go now, after making a good impression in South Africa. He said once that he wants to manage a team in Mexico :D

Y

Yankee

Great player i never forget when I was young then me and my brothers watching Barca matches only for Hristo. Big man!

P.S I'm new user so I want to welcome all users.

VeB :flagvl8:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great player i never forget when I was young then me and my brothers watching Barca matches only for Hristo. Big man!

Welcome to Barca Forum Sandro :)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

Sandruscu! :party00231:

Home of Barca Fans