8 - Hristo Stoichkov

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Lost all respect for him now. If there's something I truly can't stand, is people who hunt for sport. Disgraceful.

The money that hunters pay these hunting reservations actually does a lot to help pay for the conservation efforts.

Without it, a lot of times, the animals have to be put down because they can't afford to care for them. Happened to a lot of lions on a reserve after The Cecil controversy scared off a lot of prospective hunters--the money dried up and they put down several Lions.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
The money that hunters pay these hunting reservations actually does a lot to help pay for the conservation efforts.

Without it, a lot of times, the animals have to be put down because they can't afford to care for them. Happened to a lot of lions on a reserve after The Cecil controversy scared off a lot of prospective hunters--the money dried up and they put down several Lions.

So mby shut down all hunting reserves and let the poor animals live on their own?
The excuse you gave was like "she was dressed very slutty so I had to **** her".

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So mby shut down all hunting reserves and let the poor animals live on their own?
The excuse you gave was like "she was dressed very slutty so I had to **** her".

Then the rural civilians will kill them for trespassing on land.

As will poachers. It's a lose, lose situation. But if a few older individuals in the herds have to die and it saves a lot of others...?

F

Flavia

These hunting reservations shouldn't even exist. Sorry, but there is no upside to this. Nature should be preserved regardless. It's a very stupid hobby. Having fun by taking a life is insanity.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
These hunting reservations shouldn't even exist. Sorry, but there is no upside to this. Nature should be preserved regardless. It's a very stupid hobby. Having fun by taking a life is insanity.

I agree that it's shitty. I don't like it either. But these countries literally won't pretext their wildlife unless they have the money for it. It's why it is a lose-lose situation.

El Flaco

It's old now, but Stoichkov actually made a statement regarding him hunting animals in Africa

I, Hristo Stoichkov and my family, my wife Mariana and my two daughters, Christina and Michaela, are among a small but dedicated group that campaigns for the environment, wildlife, endangered species, as well as numerous charitable campaigns related to health, protection and prevention of disease for the people of Africa.

Personally, I’ve been part of at least a dozen humanitarian missions on the continent, although this seems to have been ignored by those who have emerge from the woodwork to accuse me and my family now.

Although I do not think I owe anybody an explanation for my hobby, I think I do need some clarification.

Hunting reserves in Africa are a vital economic contributor to the welfare of people in this beautiful part of the world.

Local population and authorities have found it to be an extremely efficient way to purge old and sick animals. They work together with people like me and the relationship provides a livelihood for thousands of families, with the meat of animals killed going to feed locals the hunt shared among, and the fees which are paid for the hunt shared among each of them.

For this reason, only certain animals from whole herds can be hunted after explicit approval of the accompanying guide in each reserve.

For the uninformed, I should mention that for shooting young animals and poaching there is a prison sentence without the right to trial.

To all those people who were furious at the fact that I had shot a wild boar, I say to you, do you demonstrate the same fury for someone who buys a sausage down the road? That question should be answered as well.

Source

Capitan Puyol

638-397-hristo-stoichkov.jpg

Hristo strikes again!:lol:

El Flaco

Luis Figo was invited to a TV-program where others could ask him questions in which he would say "true" or "false". Stoichkov was a part in that TV-program as well.

The first question was whether Figo regretted his decision to join Real Madrid. His response was that it happened 16 years ago but that he thinks it was a correct decision because the people at the club didn't valued him enough.

Later on, Stoichkov was wondering if it was okay that he ask Figo something. And then, he asked Figo if people at Barcelona still offends him when Figo visit Barcelona. Figo says no and Stoichkov said "I would've done it."

Last edited:

Trickykid

Luis Figo was invited to a TV-program where others could ask him questions in which he would respond "true" or "false. Stoichkov was a part in that TV-program as well. The first question was whether Figo regretted his decision to join Real Madrid. His response was that it happened 16 years ago but that he thinks it was a correct decision because the people at the club didn't valued him enough. After a while, Stoichkov was wondering if it was okay that he asked Figo something, and then he asks Figo if people at Barcelona still offends him when Figo is in Barcelona. Figo says no and Stoichkov said "I would've done it."

:worthy:

Fucking Figo, broke my heart back then. :(

Home of Barca Fans