Whom to loan out, Bojan or Keirrison?!

• Bojan

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Keirrison

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
J

jari_litmanen

I think we should loan Bojan because he must get more minutes to become our future "number 9". Keirrison is more complete player than Bojan and he can pack up Villa (possible) or he can be our main striker next season ;)

Evil

Shabazz
I don´t understand the question exactley .. who do we think is better ? Or who we would like to loan out ? Or who we want to be our main striker next season .. Anyways hope we buy Keirrison and loan him out for 1 season to one of the Spanish clubs, keep Bojan, Sell Eto'o .. and buy another top class striker i.e Ibra/Villa.

Labinn

Man on fire!
I don´t understand the question exactley .. who do we think is better ? Or who we would like to loan out ? Or who we want to be our main striker next season .. Anyways hope we buy Keirrison and loan him out for 1 season to one of the Spanish clubs, keep Bojan, Sell Eto'o .. and buy another top class striker i.e Ibra/Villa.

Do u want to loan Barca Bojan or Keirrison?

V

Valon

K9. I've never seen him play so I don't know if he's better than Bojan and I've seen Bojan play and he played good in almost every game he figured.

M.L. King

The Preacher
It's a tricky question... for one Bojan is already adapted plus he is Barca's own product; he has shown a lot of potential, especially when Rijkaard was the coach. He may not be as good a player as Keirrison (not yet), but in years to come he will progress. Pep is the man who knows how much opportunities Bojan will get.... I don't want to see him sitting on the bench throughout the whole season. That would impede his growth as a player, in that case it would be wiser loan him out and try to use Keirrision who hasn't yet played in La Liga, but from what I've seen at the moment he is at least one level higher than Bojan in terms of quality. I watch a lot of South American football and I can tell you that this is one of the hottest prospects currently in the market.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
How many of you have actually seen Keirrison play on a regular basis? As a Barcelona fan, this poll is all too one sided for me.

beef-supreme

Wow, shocking to see that it's actually even. I don't understand, it would be a bit too upsetting to the team's stability IMO if we kept Keirrison and got a new striker as well. He has never played in the Spanish league and I think Bojan has done enough to prove his loyalty. Keirrison to send out on loan all the way. it would benefit us to see if he can adapt and then recall him when we need to

cule19

I'd loan Keirrison. Bojan can serve properly and consistently if our strikers fail to or get injured, he knows how everything works and has the necessary level to play as regular. On the other side Keirrison is just as good, or maybe better than Bojan, but just jumping into a big stage isn't easy. A season of polishing would do him wonders and then he could easily take out Bojan's place.

PaulFCB

Banned
I really don't know anything about Keirrison but I'm sure that at the age of 20 he can't be our main striker ;).
But IMO, Bojan for me is not a striker to have, he is just short for a striker and in a 4-3-3 formation we don't play a SS or something like that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans