Villa in Barca for 40mil. or Eto to stay?

Get Villa or keep Eto?

• Villa

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Eto

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This thing has been dragged for some time now and it looks like Villa transfer is depending on selling Eto.
Do we break our transfer record for David Villa or would you like to keep Eto?

TheMessiShow

I voted Villa, but I'd be happy if Eto'o were to stay as well. The chances of that happening are looking slimmer by the day

V

Valon

V to the I to the L and L to the AAAAAAAA.

Ok that sounded really bad.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Villa. Eto'o was awesome but it's time for a change. He's a legend but we need a new face to lead the line.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa. Sammy is a Barca legend will love him as a Barca player till I die.

S

Snyde

Overall I'd say Villa but I hope we don't get anything less than 30 for Eto'o. If we're getting around 20 for Eto'o however I'd say extend his contract, maybe get Keirrson and send him on loan and hope that Villa doesn't go to Madrid. If it's us or Madrid for Villa anyway then I'd rather Villa in all scenarios.

J

Jordzibob

Said it so many times, I would be so ****** off if we sold Eto and bought Villa in place, Eto is better, has scored more goals over the last few seasons, and is quite frankly a club legend, difficult however he is, he's brilliant, and I cant honestly believe that after being told to "prove himself" which he didnt need to do anyway being that he scored 18 goals in like 20 games last season, he scores 36 goals and we still are thinking of selling him, thats disgusting.

Home of Barca Fans