Javier Pastore

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's said he'd like to play for Chelsea one day, a rare thing to hear, though at the same time it's not like he said we're his favourite team. That'd probably be Barcelona.

Anyway how is he doing with Palermo currently? Anyone been watching him with any sort or regularity?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he usually starts and has had some really good moments, however he has not taken his chances when it comes to scoring gol... just a super skilled player with super vision and smarts for the game..

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
I could only fit him in as a sub in my barça team, there others i would choose from over him like gourcuff and fabregas so i guess him havin his heart set on chelsea is a good idea and they should go for him in a few years before inter pounce for him.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
He's said he'd like to play for Chelsea one day, a rare thing to hear, though at the same time it's not like he said we're his favourite team. That'd probably be Barcelona.

Anyway how is he doing with Palermo currently? Anyone been watching him with any sort or regularity?

Palermo watcher... he is possibly the second best passer besides liverani. A good trequarterista in my opinion however cant shoot for shit.

but doesnt get a lot of games at Palermo as a starter.

Aasim

Bumbleman
It was a quality goal but he seems to be flopping in Italy. Maybe Spain is a better suited league for him.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Sorry i forgot to add the last time i heard about him...it's late in the night.

He doesn't seen to score enough goals?

Aasim

Bumbleman
lol i understand but i dont thin khe's getting any playing time either. he's made 10 appearences.

He still young though. Bit of experience would do him good.

AdnanMessi

I am not a crook
He will most likely come to Spain or Portugal, Most likely a team like Espanyol or Atletico.

I would love to see him here in FCB, he is really fast and an all around player

Co0ter

Last time I checked playmakers didn't score many goals....I think between Xavi and Iniesta they barely scored 10 goals. The only "creative" midfielder that scores goals regularly is Fabregas, which is one of the reasons I believe he's such quality. I only saw a few videos of Gourcuff (including his wonder goal) and he seems great, but it's just a video so I can't make an accurate claim. As far as I know, AC Milan sat him (considering the rest of their midfield I dont understand why) and now he's back in France, meh.

As far as this kid goes, if he's creating goals and racking in assists then its definately not a flop. A creative midfielder isn't going to single-handedly carry a team either, he needs at least one deadly striker/winger to work with. Serie A has been fading for a while, even their mid table is low quality, I'd much rather of seen him go to a mid table Spanish club. We'll have to keep an eye on him.

Home of Barca Fans