Javier Pastore

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
And sit on the bench? NO. Palermo is a good move for him, he leaves in 2 or 3 years to a big club where he'll be a starter. Or if Barca did get him they'd loan him out.

nebeer

Love is All
Yeah, we can loan him out to some other Spanish club and he can perfectly attune with the league.

Barcilliant

Pastore is an amazing talent but the problem is he may be a flop with Palermo or he may be great which means his price will suddenly skyrocket to 25-30 million.

nebeer

Love is All
Pastore is an amazing talent but the problem is he may be a flop with Palermo or he may be great which means his price will suddenly skyrocket to 25-30 million.

I wanted us to get this player. I think he would be a success with Palermo.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
man i am gutted he went to palermo.... man utd was desperate for him.. i wish so bad we had got him this kid is AMAZING....

C

cardigan

i have seen his profile in football manager. looks like a potential good player...

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
So diego, you always believe in this guy :D Can he solve the "riquelme problem" in argentina national squad? We talk about that in another thread. Can he solve the problem, what do you think?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i think he can, but the problem is that he does not have very much experience and he is not a TRUE center mid, he tends to drift wide to attack ... i would not see him the next world cup bc it is so close... but mark my words this kid is going to take the world by storm... he is already amazing..

He would Be PERFECT for our left wing...peeerfect

ps i miss roman very much...please come back for the sake of Argentina

Home of Barca Fans