Villarreal CF

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I predicted a big step backwards for VR this season, I'm not that happy to be proven right because it's a club I like but the fact is that they are and always will be a very small club and they've been punching well above their weight for several seasons now.

Antimilan

Hah'... they were blowed anyway ! After 2 weeks Sevilla will smash those bastards, and put them where they belong, in the relegation zone ! They costed me money when betting on them for sure games like with Xerez :p what a shitty team this season.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pato doesn't want to leave. G Rossi would want to leave in a sec if it it's Milan. He's a fan !

Oh and you do hate Ac Milan liar ! :lol:

Yes I do, you got me. :lol: Pato has quite the ego though and I can see him getting restless without silverware. Rossi would definitely leave Villarreal for Milan in a second, but the kid has a good head on his shoulders and I think he knows to stick with a club that offers him playing time. I don't think he'd be very compatible with Pato, just like how he struggled to play with Nihat.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Well they won 5-0 against Tenerife.
I watched half of the first half(haha) and they were really shit, defensively. Tenerife looked lively offensively and if they would have some quality strikers I think they would have been able to punish Villareal.

Home of Barca Fans