Villarreal CF

E

Esteve

Well fuck them, they ruined a good night of celebration :wall: Having said that, El Submarino can win us the title next weekend!

E

Esteve

i want barcelona to win it, not villareal to do it

As do I, but if Villarreal were to avoid defeat against Madrid next weekend, no one would claim that it was them that had given us the title, people would understand that we had won it through our own endeavours. If this does happen, which I believe it will, it wouldn't be all that bad, at least we could rest more players.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I don`t think we should be thankful to them because they won against Real. They have ruined are celebration and thats far worse.
And as for players, I was really impressed with Javi Venta. Great defensively and he keeps running down the flank despite his age. He could be useful for another 3 years as a backup for Alves. Something like Sylvi on left back...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man it looks like a big step back for the yellow submarine this year and unless they pull their shit together they will finish outside the top 8

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The coach of Villarreal will get time. If any of the other big 5 were in this position the manager would be long gone with a boot up his arse. But Villarreal don't have the expectations so he will get time to fix it.

Home of Barca Fans