Villarreal CF

Messi983

Asenjo must be the most unlucky player in the world. :(

Nice gesture from MATS...

[tw]836187890971443200[/tw]

Messi983

Yeah, he would probably save their 3rd goal but I think Madrid would win anyway because they had to win.

Messi983

Bakambu has renewed his contract till 2022.

[tw]885439194750963713[/tw]

Really like how Villarreal is working. They were apparently already over with their transfer activities before the end of June after they've signed Ruben Semedo and Enes Unal. Now they'll only change a team if someone will pay release clause for one of their players or if they get a "can't miss" opportunity in the market.

Except for what happened with Marcelino last year that lead them to a bit of chaos at the start of the season I think they are the best organized La Liga club.

DHorozov

Apparently Villarreal sold Bakambu to China for 40 million euros ...

They have Sansone and Bacca, but still this should affect a lot on their attack, having in mind that he was their top scorer in the last two and a half seasons ...

Messi983

Villarreal have brought in Colombian forward Roger Martinez, who was on-loan at Chinese side Jiangsu Suning from Inter, for 15 million euros, to replace Cedric Bakambu.

Now Villarreal is buying players from Chinese league too. We've set a new trend. :bartomeu:

It's a shame they didn't buy Sandro though, I was really hoping to see him back in La Liga.

Messi983

WTF is wrong with this guy? :rolleyes: He really looks like he's from da ghetto. :lol: Nice work from whoever changed his name on wiki. :D

BslIhkr.jpg

Home of Barca Fans