Villarreal CF

El Flaco

[tw]720976061689937920[/tw]

"It looks like they have sent me a message with the outcome of the draw... let me put my glasses on so I can read it. It starts with an "S"... no, Villarreal-Liverpool. First game at home. Congrats to everyone!"

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Can's going to miss those games and with Henderson also out our engine is missing.........advantage Villarreal.

F

Flavia

Bad news for Villarreal. they already lost Soldado for 6 months. Wonder why he decided to leave.

El Flaco

Javi Mata, who's considered to the most reliable source when it comes to Villarreal news, says it wasn't a hack.

[tw]763480199832932352[/tw]

El Flaco

R2Pvy45.jpg

Villarreal's statement on their website before it was taken down.

Messi983

Wow, didn't expect this. Villarreal was always my 2nd or 3rd favourite team in Spain and I thought one of the best run clubs so is really surprising to see this news especially at this time, one week before their first game in CL qualifications against Monaco. Also considering Soldado's injury those last 24 hours were very hard for Villarreal fans and sympathizers.

Marca is now saying that they'll have hard time to convince Pellegrini to join them so Fran Escriba is the favourite. If true I don't think they'll qualify for CL and will also have problems to finish in European places next season eventhough their squad is 4th best in league for me.

Home of Barca Fans